Thread: Judy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Judy

After last weeks debacle at Newtown, I thought I would go to a tried and true place. I booked Judy, sight unseen today and very happy that I did. Judy is a lovely tattooed Thai girl, possibly a little older than the advertised 24yo but not by much. As with all Thai girls she gave a great sensual massage, and a lovely tug to finish me off. She is also advertised as "open minded" so more is on offer but I do not like CBJs so I did not take up her offer. I will definitely return to see her and others at this place again...Alice runs a good shop, and seems to know what types of ladies that I like.

I do not venture much out of the CBD now but you can guarantee pretty good service at 227 Broadway, MAC, and Sussex Star (I have not been there for a while however). I have yet to try Dragon Fly , Bamboo or any of the others on Pitt street but will get around to it one day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read mate
    227 Broadway will be my go in that area as similar price but with convenient parking, shower facilities and more selection choices of girls. 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Brother Kingwally,

Dragon Fly on George St had closed permanently.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen Judy and she is 10/10 my kind of girl.

Tatts, edgy, small a cups but she is a stunner if you are into that alt look, which is quite rare to find these days.

She is open minded and was I offered a cbj and it was great. Feel like maybe more was on offer but didn’t have full access to touch everything.

May need a few visits to unlock! Enjoy gents!

Shop Owner
    Thank you ~

Judy works on Thu and Sun.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds good, I love a few Tatts …

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Judy has a gorgeous face and is nice and petite just how I like girls. Part 1 massage is very playful with her small soft hands.

Surprised to see so many tattoos when she stripped naked for part 2 but it’s quite sexy. Did blowjob with condom, went very deep despite her small mouth. Probably the best ML I’ve seen at Glebe.

Also tried Kimi who has great personality and beautiful athletic body. Part 1 is ok, but does skilful blowjob. Also seen Alina who’s part 1 massage is very pro and has an amazing body with soft skin but rushed part 2 which was a bit of a disappointment. Keen to try more ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Judy today, very good , didn't partake in cbj, but top massage and 2nd half. Seemed nice also, 10/10. Awesome tats also

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with all these reviews. I saw Judy once. Quite an edgy vibe. I was enjoying her HJ so much I passed on extras. I mean she was so hot I just loved watching her exotic body and beautiful face. Confident girl, I think she laughed and told me “you dont know what you are missing out on” when I passed her extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where Judy went? She has been off the roster for a few months now but I’ve probably seen her like 10-12 times. From my understanding she was going back to Thailand later in the year. I miss her erotic teasing massage and great CBJ.