Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Punt and Good Punt....Dealing with it

Banned
    Someday you do get lucky. Good punt may come after a string of bad punts. Punting is a game of luck.

The other day I went to see my regular ML. I brought my takeaway meal with me as I was in a hurry.

I had to wait for 20 minutes for her and sat outside a room and having my lunch. I could hear the action inside the room. The ML was giggling and moaning obviously enjoying herself. I had never heard anything like this as the Chinese MLs I saw were mainly quiet and passive. Her English diction was good most like an ABC.

I saw her a few times in the shop a slim beauty with long legs.

It was pouring outside after my session with the regular ML. I was waiting for the rain to stop to go home. The leggy one was sitting in front of me and I asked whether she would serve me.

Because I was a regular there and on good friendly terms with the Mamasan who told me it's $100 for me for 30 minutes of massage. I think the business was slow that afternoon as the girls were sitting around doing nothing much.

When we were inside the room we went straight into part II. She gave me full access to her body and we kissed. The leggy one asked me whether I liked to enter her. I was surprised as for $100 I didn't expect FS. It must be my lucky day or she tried to snare me to see her regularly. She was more energetic and noisy almost like a white girl. Maybe she had seen me several times in the shop and comfortable with me. We had exchanged pleasantries with me complimenting her look profusively.

I asked and got her phone number and the shops where she worked the other two days. I may be seeing her again tomorrow if my energy is up to it.

It's not every punt I'll met with a fat cold fish like Yuki from Artarmon 84. The leggy one has a cheerful disposition and a loud infectious laugh.

I may have lost $50 with Yuki but I gained it back from the leggy one.

You win some and lose some. This is totally unexpected and a happy ending for me.

Banned
    Ahh, the imaginary regular ml just to remedy the situation, "Theatre of the Mind".........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12