Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Punt and Good Punt....Dealing with it

Banned

Bad Punt and Good Punt....Dealing with it

This afternoon I was in Artarmon 84A seeing a WL called Yuki.

When I put hands on her. Her expression was as if she was in pain. She was barely tolerating me.

Any question with her ended with a retort even though I tried to be a bit humourous.

Her skin was sticky like stamp and she looked like she needs a bath badly.

I booked for an hour session. By 20 minutes I told her how much she wanted for tips? She said $50.

I put $50 on the massage table and thanked her and walked out.

I would be happy to give her $100 to be out of her sight if she asked for it.

Phew it was such a relief to be out of the room.

I commiserate with her doing a job she hates doing. I couldn't do what she is doing.

I blamed myself for making a wrong choice. Hopefully I'll have better days in future if she doesn't put me off punting for good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I once thought of an idea for a game show, it would have bewn called "Deal or No Deal". Basically there's a group of girls holding suitcases, and in one of them is a severed head, and when you open it you either have to deal with it, or not...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I booked for an hour session. By 20 minutes I told her how much she wanted for tips? She said $50.

All well and good for wanting to be the nice guy and commiserating with her poor career choices. BUT, it's also rewarding bad behavior, which, IMHO, is unfair to all the providers who provide good service. After all, for 20 minutes of NO work, she pocketed $50. IF she did that several times a day, nice windfall, with NO repeat customers... OK short term, bad long term.

Sometimes you click, sometimes you don't. My experience when a girl was playing massage interuptus, I told her i was leaving (after 40 minutes of an hour session). She replied that while the posted price was $65/hour, that was the price WITH extras. Without extras, it was $90 (hey, I can do the math, $25 tip). I called BS and told her her tip was the time difference between my departing NOW and 60 minutes. We reached a mutual agreement (to her credit, she was trying to be receptionist AND masseuse at the same time). But I would have walked sans tip if we didn't come to an agreement and certainly in your case.

Not that I'm a bad ass, I'm actually a pushover. Just ask the ML who got the usual full $100 tip despite limited service on Saturday. I know her, when making the appointment via HER WeChat, she cautioned that the Red River's dam was about to break, and I told her no problem, I understood, would still make the booking. Great massage and limited service, NHJ + Spanish, and when I handed her 2 pineapples, she handed 1 back saying it was enough. I gave the 2nd pineapple back to her and it was worth it to see the incredulous look on her face.

I just think rewarding bad behavior just encourages it. My opinion anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This makes no sense. Hope the rest of 84a don’t treat you like a sucker after hearing this one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I just think rewarding bad behavior just encourages it. My opinion anyway.
    She told me she worked in 14 Burwood too on every Sunday. There was a slimmer version of her in their online photos.

It's my lack of self control. I should have stayed stay at home and worked, learned my guitar or given my tropical fish tank a clean.

While out of the parlour having my lunch I thought that may be I had a bit of time on my hands and perhaps I should use it to do a bit of charity works.

If paying her $50 to get out of her sight and out of punting for good it's a small price to pay to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She told me she worked in 14 Burwood too on every Sunday. There was a slimmer version of her in their online photos.

It's my lack of self control. I should have stayed stay at home and worked, learned my guitar or given my tropical fish tank a clean.

While out of the parlour having my lunch I thought that may be I had a bit of time on my hands and perhaps I should use it to do a bit of charity works.

If paying her $50 to get out of her sight and out of punting for good it's a small price to pay to me.
    14 B on a Sunday u say ???? Would be interested to know who maybe u could PM if u don't mind pls - cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

See, you made my point for me. Your bad behavior was NOT rewarded so has induced you to change your behavior. QED.

Banned
    See, you made my point for me. Your bad behavior was NOT rewarded so has induced you to change your behavior. QED.
    I would guarantee that Sibon would have totally creeped the poor girl out, hence her strange attitude towards him, presuming this "story" is true of course.........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cafepombo View Post
    This makes no sense. Hope the rest of 84a don’t treat you like a sucker after hearing this one.
    I have been to 84A Artarmon many times during the last two years. Have been treated quite well by both owners and most other MLs.

It was just a bad day when I met a rogue WL. I think she has a superiority complex who treats a customer like some untouchables.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    14 B on a Sunday u say ???? Would be interested to know who maybe u could PM if u don't mind pls - cheers
    PMed. But she may like you.

She may not treat all customers the same.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Much appreciated and she's certainly caught my interest but will have to hope Bobo doesn't spot me :-0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Much appreciated and she's certainly caught my interest but will have to hope Bobo doesn't spot me :-0
    I've heard good words about Bobo from punters and mamasan alike.

You're a lucky person.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've heard good words about Bobo from punters and mamasan alike.

You're a lucky person.
    Then you've certainly heard correctly - Bobo's a gorgeous person and most definitely high up there

Banned
    I'm sure Everything in your life is beautifully perfect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hey everyone has and comes across someone having a bad day - means just that day nothing about you. Chemistry in humans is a very peculiar inexplicable thing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This afternoon I was in Artarmon 84A seeing a WL called Yuki.

When I put hands on her. Her expression was as if she was in pain. She was barely tolerating me.

Any question with her ended with a retort even though I tried to be a bit humourous.

Her skin was sticky like stamp and she looked like she needs a bath badly.

I would be happy to give her $100 to be out of her sight if she asked for it.

Phew it was such a relief to be out of the room.

I commiserate with her doing a job she hates doing. I couldn't do what she is doing.

I blamed myself for making a wrong choice. Hopefully I'll have better days in future if she doesn't put me off punting for good.
    You should have just got dressed and walked out without tipping her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your story reminded me of a bad experience I had long ago at SPOILERS at Crows Nest (since shut down) when an Aussie ML was giving me a terrible massage and in the first 20 minutes told me about how she lives in Thailand working at an orphanage and comes to Sydney to make money every 6 months to fund her charity work.

Then while telling me all this non-erotic non-mood setting stuff she said that $50 is her fee for a body to body (SPOILERS fee included nude HJ).
    By then I was totally not interested in touching her or getting a HJ. So I said “can I decide after I turn face up and you start playing with my dick first?”

She got angry and basically stopped massaging my back! I then said, “you know what, it’s been 25 minutes now. Let’s call it quits. I’m going to have a shower and leave, and I’m giving you back 35 minutes of the hour booking I paid for and saved you giving me a handjob”

She stormed out of the room and I left never to go there again.

When SPOILERS started business in the early 1990s it was great and had many nice young Caucasian girls but eventually it went down.

Banned
    Had a dud punt recently. The girl was priced a little higher than her colleagues who outperforms her, so I thought she might do similar services.

No DFK, no nipple play, no DATY, no catbath, very rushed and FOAM all the way.

Forum admins have a habit of deleting negative reviews posted publicly so if you want to know who and what shop PM me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I would guarantee that Sibon would have totally creeped the poor girl out, hence her strange attitude towards him, presuming this "story" is true of course.........
    Maybe Mr Sibon is practicing his Guitar in there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bad punt is the worst...but its all the more reason to go for another one to claim the mood (and body!) =P I had been so pissed in the past I had to find another one asap in order to overwrite the bad punt exp....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast