Thread: Annerley Chocolate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Annerley Chocolate

Saw Annerley had some chocolate on offer from Jamaica. So with Harmony Day coming up went to sample some.
    Young, under 25 I'd say, slightly chubby but doable girl greeted me with hairstyle with plaited braids, ok different.
    Tried some chit chat but didn't want to converse. Massage was very inexperienced with no TT. Used a bottle and a half of oil too. Couple of times I was able to caress her thighs giving her the signal that I wanted more, unfortunately this did not stimulate her to explore me more.
    Now using my rule (of no encouragement in massage usually equals crap ending) at flip with 20 mins I said bye. Disappointed with myself had paid for 1 hr, should have stuck to my 30 min trial rule, but such is life.
    I think this place might be worth exploring more - trialling some more experienced options - seems to be run by old PRC.
    Also this place is surrounded by MS so "maybe" some competition may lead to improved performance....who knows these days.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Eb**y from TT Nundah is worth a try if you’re looking for some dark chocolate. Everything is on offer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivag71 View Post
    Eb**y from TT Nundah is worth a try if you’re looking for some dark chocolate. Everything is on offer
    is she there all the time ? i feel i need some chocolate love

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She usually only works 1 day a week. They advertise on WeChat who is on daily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jeez I’m not racist by any means but don’t think I could do more than a hand job with an African lady . Not for me . But enjoy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Jeez I’m not racist by any means but don’t think I could do more than a hand job with an African lady . Not for me . But enjoy
    You know what they say ...once you go black you never go back and once you go Asian, you'll never go Caucasian.

I must admit there's something about that pink pussy inside a black girl that attracts me.
    I like to mix up my nationalities too- variety is the spice of life but honestly the last time I was with an Aussie girl was last millennium.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    You know what they say ...once you go black you never go back and once you go Asian, you'll never go Caucasian.

I must admit there's something about that pink pussy inside a black girl that attracts me.
    I like to mix up my nationalities too- variety is the spice of life but honestly the last time I was with an Aussie girl was last millennium.
    4FoW2
    Same here. I had this South Indian girl in my uni. She was dark as an African girl and pink clams. Good old uni days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing more exciting than seeing pink bits in pitch dark

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The variety thing makes perfect sense. Unfortunately, in the FS scene, black ladies are all like $500 p/hr upwards which makes it an expensive treat.

Weird how in Bangkok or Hong Kong I can pick one up off the street for $80-100 but have to pay $500 here for the same thing. Thought they'd be quite a few lower economic black ladies who turn to the industry to make ends meet, thereby driving down their scarcity and price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Something about dumping a big white load on a set of nice black titties..

Seems to glow like some kind of radioactive waste..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    That's actually pretty racist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats not racist - just like some men wont and dont want to be with a trans/ladyboy - not phobic of any type except they dont like the idea

Id say go and lookup what racist means, but then again all the woketards have probably changed the meaning to what an actually racist really is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Thats not racist - just like some men wont and dont want to be with a trans/ladyboy - not phobic of any type except they dont like the idea

Id say go and lookup what racist means, but then again all the woketards have probably changed the meaning to what an actually racist really is
    Agree … racism always used to be about discriminating against someone because of their skin colour. (Ie you can’t stand in this line because you’re white/black/yellow/blue whatever ). Now you can’t even mention if someone is from a particular country without being labelled a racist (ie a whinging pom). As I say “you might call me a racist, but you can’t call me wrong “

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post

Thank you for that comment.
    Now people can't even tell the difference between lack of physical attraction and racism anymore...
    I am a white caucasian, but I am absolutely not attracted to white caucasian females (anymore). Does that make me an auto-racist?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think some of the white caucasian girls look good on the outside, but once they open their mouths, well, ......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lashings74 View Post
    Agree … racism always used to be about discriminating against someone because of their skin colour. (Ie you can’t stand in this line because you’re white/black/yellow/blue whatever ). Now you can’t even mention if someone is from a particular country without being labelled a racist (ie a whinging pom). As I say “you might call me a racist, but you can’t call me wrong “
    i asked an Asian girl if she was staying in Sunnybank and she said i am a racist ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a very cheeky/chatty Asian ML in BNE, and I once asked "Are you a good driver?".
    She responded with "Not really.. But good for an Asian woman".
    I was struggling to contain my laugh and responded "Spose it must be difficult to see".....
    She knew I was joking, and trying to 'up the ante'... the banter and sarcasm was always thick and fast with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    There is a very cheeky/chatty Asian ML in BNE, and I once asked "Are you a good driver?".
    She responded with "Not really.. But good for an Asian woman".
    I was struggling to contain my laugh and responded "Spose it must be difficult to see".....
    She knew I was joking, and trying to 'up the ante'... the banter and sarcasm was always thick and fast with her.
    LOL Could we be talking cheeky C

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitch View Post
    That's actually pretty racist.

why ? or in what way ?