Thread: Yuki and Abby

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuki and Abby

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon
    0405 332 725

Had some good sessions at this shop. Quiet area and easy parking in nearby streets, also close to the train station. Boss is very cute too!

Saw Abby a few weeks ago, great ass and cute face. Handed over a couple of pineapples and we started the session. Started giving me a body slide from the get go and I got her to edge me for the 45 min session until I finished up. Had to tell her what I wanted and she was quite obedient.

Went in today and was introduced to Yuki. Another cute girl with a great set of tits. Handed over a couple of pineapples and the session begun. Very similar to last time, we just got straight into it, this time only lasted 30 mins before I unloaded between those puppies. Then she gave me a great massage for the remainder of the 45 min session.
    Last edited by mcxxx; 21-03-2023 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to add contact details

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Made the above post during my break, some more details below regarding the sessions:

Abby
    Paid boss $60 for 45 mins, in came Abby and requested BJ for 2 pineapples. Asked her to strip down and she took off her outfit and bra but kept her panties on the whole session. I lay face down and she starts rubbing her body all over me and biting my ear, felt pretty good. Wasn't long before I turn over and start grabbing that round ass and get her to start working on my cock. Wasn't long after and she begins with a CBJ, pretty good technique and about to blow so tell her to stop. I get up from the table and tell her to bend over doggy style on table to take look, then start dry humping her and grabbing her ass, pretty good view. Then get her to go in missionary position and start rubbing her panties where her pussy is, looks like she's getting off so I put her legs together and put my cock in between her thighs and start going at it. After a while I'm back lying on the table and she starts sucking me again while I'm grabbing her ass, telling her stop before I cum, then tell her to give me a slow hand job and get her edge me until I'm ready. Pretty good session.

Yuki
    Paid boss 60 for 45 mins again, asked Yuki for CBJ and handed over the pineapples. This time I laid face up so she knew what was going to happen. She didn't take off her clothes straight away but wasn't long before they were off. Then I got a good view of her tits and started grabbing them. Not sure what size but definitely D. Nice and soft. Told her to shove them in my face and I sucked on them for about 10 mins while she was working my cock and balls with her hand. I asked if she could give me a tit fuck and she said its either tit fuck or blowjob. Haven't had a good fit fuck for a while so I went with that. Sucked her tits for another 5 mins then told her to give me a tit fuck. She oiled me up and went to work, fucking my cock with her tits, felt pretty good. Her tits engulfed my cock and she went at it for about 5 mins, told me she was getting tired, I said that's okay, and I started fucking her tits until I finished between them. She tidied me up then gave me a massage for the rest of the session.
    Last edited by mcxxx; 22-03-2023 at 09:25 AM. Reason: spelling error

Hello, welcome to Le Soleil, glad you enjoyed Yoki and Abby. They will be working next Monday & Tuesday. Come again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, sounds like an interesting session with abby, so panties stayed on but could touch from over them?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausinsin View Post
    Thanks for the review, sounds like an interesting session with abby, so panties stayed on but could touch from over them?
    Yeah, that's right. They were black lace panties which looked quite good on her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the age in the description correct?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeh age accurate?

GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

ABBY WILL GIVE YOU THAT HAPPY ENDING YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725

Name: Abby (Malaysia)
    Size:5
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Body: Slim B cup

Abby is a young and enticing siren who possesses a body that commands attention. Prepare to be seduced by her sensual service and skilled massage techniques. Allow yourself to be taken on a wild and pleasurable adventure in Abby's capable hands.

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725