Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS obligations

Senior Member(無間使者)

TS obligations

After a bit of a dispute on the other site I thought I'd pose the question here where its a lot less rigid.
    Should a TS have to disclose that they are TS? I personally feel they absolutely should. It may be their right to identify as a female however I also have the right to know if the person who I'm being intimate with is not the sex I assumed them to be. And that certainly isn't in any way "homophobic"
    Am I the only one that feels this way?
    Thoughts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    After a bit of a dispute on the other site I thought I'd pose the question here where its a lot less rigid.
    Should a TS have to disclose that they are TS? I personally feel they absolutely should. It may be their right to identify as a female however I also have the right to know if the person who I'm being intimate with is not the sex I assumed them to be. And that certainly isn't in any way "homophobic"
    Thoughts?
    You’re obviously referring to post-op TS. Pre-op TS always disclose in their ads because it’s their selling point so they’re not looking to mislead customers.

Banned
    Thoughts?
    Are shops saying some girls not prefering Indian, Koreans, Japanese or non-Asian customers racist?

It's more of a preference.

I would certainly appreciate it if both pre-op & post-op TS announce themselves appropriately, though I have no issues banging a post-op TS who looks 95% like a real woman. It would disappoint me if I walk into a private apartment, paid the cash and finding out she's got a banana instead of a peach.

Besides, more and more people are coming out as openly gay, so why are these TS still ashamed of promoting themselves as such?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Besides, more and more people are coming out as openly gay, so why are these TS still ashamed of promoting themselves as such?
    Because there are still plenty of animals about who would bash someone TS at the drop of a hat for no other reason than they are different.

I guess what I’d say to the first question is how honest are you with girls(or guys, I don’t judge here)? Are you straight up telling them you are looking for a pump and dump or are you being dishonest about it.

Why should they be held to a higher standard of “truthfulness” than you?

I’m not even going to start on the whole XX vs XY thing because that is wrong too. There are other options out there and even gender swaps aren’t unheard of in nature. There is much more grey here than you make out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i dont think they need to say anything. to have a blanket rule that says they should disclose if they had surgery to change their cock into a pussy has little meaning, and customers would need a degree in biology and genetics to understand why. we pay to smash pussy. what difference does it make what % of it is natural vs man made. as long as its a pussy that works.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It would disappoint me if I walk into a private apartment, paid the cash and finding out she's got a banana instead of a peach.

I very much doubt you are ever going to “walk into a private apartment, paid the cash and finding out she's got a banana instead of a peach.”

Have you ever had this happen to you or someone you know. It’s almost a myth that a pre-op ladyboy would want to mislead anyone. They have enough customers wanting to see their ‘bananas’ (to quote your expression).

Calm down. Take a deep breath.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Incase anyone is actually interested in the genetic side of this debate.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...y-simplistic1/

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i dont think they need to say anything. to have a blanket rule that says they should disclose if they had surgery to change their cock into a pussy has little meaning, and customers would need a degree in biology and genetics to understand why. we pay to smash pussy. what difference does it make what % of it is natural vs man made. as long as its a pussy that works.
    How do you mean a pussy that ‘works’? If you mean natural lubrication by being stimulated then I don’t think so. Think KY. If you mean you can ‘smash it’ as it functions as a hole for your dick then I guess you’d be correct then.

I had a session with Thaia last Friday at 126. She was great, no clock watching/ time scamming, knows her way around a cock ( funnily enough) and we showered together afterwards. She never said anything about being post-op and I never went near her box and at no point was under any illusion that she is what she is. You gotta be pretty daft not to notice. I felt the whole session was VFM. Better than the scamming Chinese chicks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Because there are still plenty of animals about who would bash someone TS at the drop of a hat for no other reason than they are different.

I guess what I’d say to the first question is how honest are you with girls(or guys, I don’t judge here)? Are you straight up telling them you are looking for a pump and dump or are you being dishonest about it.

Why should they be held to a higher standard of “truthfulness” than you?

I’m not even going to start on the whole XX vs XY thing because that is wrong too. There are other options out there and even gender swaps aren’t unheard of in nature. There is much more grey here than you make out.
    Are we talking about TS working as private WLs or are we talking TS in normal relationships?

If in normal relationships then of course they should come out truthfully. You don't expect to marry a girl, creampie her on a daily basis thinking you're the one shooting blanks until one day you found her birth certificate!

Both pre-op and post-op TS have the right to have a relationship, however it is not right to dupe people into thinking the post-op TS they've just married has an actual ovary. That's enough reason for Federal Family Court to accept the divorce application since the poor guy was duped into thinking he married someone with an XX chromosome. He could even sue the TS for emotional damages!

There are many women out there willing to be pumped and dumped FYI - WLs, MLs and women seeking one night stands. You don't need to tell them lies. And many women seeking men for marriage are very good at avoiding men seeking to pump and dump - I've met many nurses and junior doctors who approached me, trying to gain my attention at cafés just because they can't find a date on Tinder. Unfortunately not all of them are my taste, and even those who are were just too difficult to maintain a connection with since they're either busy at work or "busy" being cooped up at home after work not wanting to go out. After several months of their shit testing I just gave up and finally met my partner.

Whoever you are you should come out clean. Hiding your past isn't worth it, someone will definitely dig it up. However if it's a post-op TS that can convince horny men they're a woman then it's up to them. Many WLs even lie about "loving sex so much!" just to market themselves, no one wants to fuck a lifeless WL who despises cocks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I very much doubt you are ever going to “walk into a private apartment, paid the cash and finding out she's got a banana instead of a peach.”

Have you ever had this happen to you or someone you know. It’s almost a myth that a pre-op ladyboy would want to mislead anyone. They have enough customers wanting to see their ‘bananas’ (to quote your expression).

Calm down. Take a deep breath.
    Hello? Who needs to calm down and take a deep breath here?

OP is clearly talking about TS being truthful about themselves being TS rather than an actual woman. If it's for sexual business then obviously the pre-op guy needs to advertise himself as pre-op. No one wants to end up in an unexpected swordfight they didn't ask for.

If you can't take criticisms then maybe don't type your responses using your ego. That last paragraph asking people to "calm down, take a deep breath" is clearly you trying to look down on people by giving unsolicited advice - very egotistical move there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    How do you mean a pussy that ‘works’? If you mean natural lubrication by being stimulated then I don’t think so. Think KY. If you mean you can ‘smash it’ as it functions as a hole for your dick then I guess you’d be correct then.

I had a session with Thaia last Friday at 126. She was great, no clock watching/ time scamming, knows her way around a cock ( funnily enough) and we showered together afterwards. She never said anything about being post-op and I never went near her box and at no point was under any illusion that she is what she is. You gotta be pretty daft not to notice. I felt the whole session was VFM. Better than the scamming Chinese chicks.
    A post-op vagina isn't even 100% functional - no self-lubrication, no ovaries and womb to make babies with. It's like owning a constantly warm Fleshlight - you have to lube it up but it definitely feels almost real when compared to silicone Flashlights.

Once I fucked a post-op, her agent advertised her as a woman offering BBFS. Boobs definitely doctored, and when she went down for BBBJ I almost popped within minutes. She definitely knew her way around cocks as if she used to have one lol. She even lubed herself without me realising, as soon as I entered her I creampie her within seconds. What surprised me was that she didn't even take that long to wash my cum off her insides. It is only years later that I found out that she was actually a post-op TS.

Banned
    Thoughts?
    I spoke to a Mamasan about this.

She said they would come 2 or 3 from Thailand for a few months then move on (maybe going home or interstate?)

She said they themselves and the shop wouldn't disclose their original gender.

What we are up against? Photos are faked. Girls take your money first and not delivering what have been promised and now we have to suspect whether the girl whom we have just had FS is a male or female?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A post-op vagina isn't even 100% functional - no self-lubrication,

not functioning right is not limited to man made. theres plenty of natural pussies out there that dont work properly. just like theres plenty of cock that doesnt work right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    How do you mean a pussy that ‘works’? s.
    aaahhh geez man if you cant work that out then no good me trying to explain it to you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    caveat emptor ... my fourth favourite Latin phrase afte vice versa, quid pro quo, and bona fide ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    not functioning right is not limited to man made. theres plenty of natural pussies out there that dont work properly. just like theres plenty of cock that doesnt work right.
    Do all the natural pussies that forms on females don't work properly as soon as maturity hits? I thought pussies that don't work properly means that the engine block can't accommodate brand new pistons anymore no matter how much you increase the bore. At least many cocks still work until the average age of 60 when many women would've reached menopause at mid 40s.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh gosh, scary stuff..

Early this year I almost get scammed in Bangkok. Post op pretend to be women, lucky a local friend told me that he is ladyboy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I seem too remember a recent thread where some guys were basically justifying killing a sex worker after finding out she was trans.
    I don't think "ashamed" is the right word.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I seem too remember a recent thread where some guys were basically justifying killing a sex worker after finding out she was trans.
    I don't think "ashamed" is the right word.
    The word is "rape". Male on male rape. Imho worse than male on female rape.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For reference I did mean post op. Essentially should a punter be warned that the WL was born the male gender. Also would bashings, killings etc be less likely to happen if the punter was already aware they were post op before visiting?
    Last edited by Bunningsnag; 22-03-2023 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Hadn't finished

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast