Thread: Next Blockbuster

Senior Member(無間使者)

Next Blockbuster

Dear Brisbane Punters,

As my time here comes to an end, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to this beautiful city and its astute punters. It has been an absolute pleasure to spend time in Brisbane and immerse myself in its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty and limited but fun range of AMPs.

I have been humbled by the warm welcome I received from everyone I met during my stay here. From the fans who recognized me on the street and stopped to say hello, to the local business owners who went out of their way to make anonymous posts on this forum. Yes, we know who you are. But it is the shop girls that made me feel at home, the girls of Brisbane have shown me nothing but kindness and hospitality, Oh and a lot of their naked skin.

I will always treasure the memories I have made during my time in this wonderful city. From exploring the beaches to sampling the delicious local cuisine, I have truly enjoyed every moment here, especially Sxxxy of Acqua and TikTok fame.

As I head back to Hollywood to work on my next blockbuster project, I will carry with me the fond memories of my shop time in Brisbane. Thank you for making me feel so welcome and for sharing your beautiful shops intel with me.

Until we meet again,

Brad Pitt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ummm….. rightio

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lashings74 View Post
    Ummm….. rightio

Probably caught something and has to quit cause his mrs got it

I am sure☀️will miss u and would thank you Brad Pitt for your kind recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tom Cruise his name will be next

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    immerse myself in its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty and limited but fun range of AMPs.
    You forgot the bit about being immersed in drugs as well, clearly they have had an impact ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got any tips? lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks mate, have a good one!