Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iu - the mysterious lady of Rhodes

Senior Member(無間使者)

Iu - the mysterious lady of Rhodes

Ok let me start by saying that I’m not going to talk too much about my experience because there is a very detailed AR already that talks about that and will be primarily talking about what’s on offer and how that compares to my other experiences as a punter. I’ll also clarify some things in regards to the celebrity/fake photo she used and put some perspective.

So without further ado let’s get stuck in.

First impressions and background info

Let me start by saying that she is very pretty. For context I’ve been seeing a lot of Japanese girls lately and I haven’t been with too many Chinese women in the past year and I found her to be quite attractive. She thinks the Korean idol IU (the fake pic she sent) is exceptionally pretty and Iu tries to model her image in her likeness, hence the fake photo (refer to thread linked below for more context). She’s also a very private lady so she’s very hesitant to share actual photos of herself and the idol Iu, as you guessed, is also the inspiration for her alias.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...R-published-he

I would say her body is cuddlier than I usually enjoy but she has a lovely figure and shape. She’s got a trimmed bush and a nice rack. For anyone who is a 42g regular I would say she is a much prettier and younger version of C Ada so if that’s up your alley Iu is definitely for you!

Another thing to note is that it was nice being in a well lit apartment that was modern and homely. It’s definitely a nice break from some of the dimly lit shops and showers that are of questionable cleanliness. It also beats some of the shit hole apartments I’ve been to back in the day when I was seeing privates. So on this front it was a nice change.

I’ve already alluded to some of the background info on Iu but I’ll go a bit deeper. She isn’t planning on doing this type of work long term so if you’re keen you’ve got a window of opportunity. As you would assume she’s doing this type of work for the money and in spite of this it didn’t affect her attitude or personality. In fact despite knowing this I was very impressed with how she performed but I’ll get into that later. In terms of her rate, it’s “high” relative to us punters because her circle of friends that do this work actually charge more. She’s friends with people who charge $500 - $700/hr so she actually thought she was on the cheaper side. Either way this doesn’t look to change or lower anytime soon so if she’s out of your budget then you’ll have to give her a miss.

Services

As the other AR mentioned she does offer a shower together (optional) and water (optional). One thing to note on this, which was a negative for me, was that she didn’t use any mouth wash and had clearly not brushed her teeth before we got into DFK. So on that front it was a bit confronting and a turn off for me but I did tell give her the feedback so maybe she’ll do it in future.

She was very chatty and as mentioned had a great attitude and personality. In terms of what she provides she will communicate this in WeChat but her hard NO’s are CIM and ANAL. She didn’t communicate what “extras” were available even when I directly asked so instead I ended up confirming that she was ok with BBBJ, DATY, DFK, and pussy slide.

Of what was on offer I did all but DATY, kinda just wasn’t something I was feeling when I was with her. Her BBBJ was excellent, DFK was actual DFK which was a big plus, and her pussy slide was really nice and erotic. I think her pussy slide was by far my favourite thing, probably because she didn’t use any lube and she was getting exceptionally wet and turned on, which of course for me was a huge turn on.

Sex was good. As mentioned by the other AR she is tight and yes I can confirm even for my average/slightly below average sized cock (~6 inch and regular girth) she is tight. I wasn’t particularly feeling the chemistry the first round so I popped quicker than I would like but round 2 was much better and we both got really into it.

She responds well to touch and it was nice being able to comfortably communicate in english and not second guess whether she was enjoying herself or not and I don’t think she was FOAMing at all in the session.

Overall and Would I Recommend?

My personal experience with Iu was great! I had a lovely time and enjoyed everything she had to offer. But here comes the reasons why I wouldn’t necessarily return for her.

As alluded she’s quite expensive and at $450/hr I would rather go to 42g and see Ada who (from memory) was $280/hr. If you’re ok with going to a shop I think you can definitely find girls who provide her service at a cheaper rate and for me personally Iu does not hold a candle to J Kiko at 42g when it comes to GFE and DFK. Don’t get me wrong Iu is great and I had a good time but comparatively speaking isn’t quite as skilled.

In terms of privates she’s one of the best I’ve had and honestly I could see the price being justified for the following reasons:
    - You’re dealing with her and it feels more personal
    - Her rate covers her apartment (fucking nice place) and facilities (clean and nice shower and bedding).
    - It’s much more private and very discreet with good parking (you park at Rhodes central)

So on those points sure I could see the $450/hr rate being justified.

My closing statement - would I recommend? Yes I would recommend her. She was fun and had good skills. But will I repeat? Probably not. My curiosity has been quenched and there are plenty of girls at 42g at a cheaper rate that provide better services than her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2long4yourowngood View Post
    Finally nice to see some AR from others who have both experience visiting shops and privates.

Hmm I really need to visit this 42g shop or any other shop tbh, so I can get better at distinguishing girls and their services!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shops can also be hit and miss as well. But in terms of value for money I think shops tend to be lower (on average) when compared to privates so when you find a gem at a shop it’s like finding gold. Hence why the forums are handy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good to see some genuine girls back in Rhodes. I remember when I used to live there a few years back it was great and girls used real pics and delivered good service.
    Last 2 years full of switch and baiters.
    Goes to show all the operators that if you deliver real ads and real girls who give genuine service youll thrive in the Rhodes region.
    Fakes will make scraps.
    Note to all those dodgy operators and spammers of E&B to do it right and money will come.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Bobby, thank you for your AR. Perhaps I will make a booking and give her a go. I never seen a private before as i think is a waste compared to shops so it will be a new experience for me but she is well reviewed, $450 is a lot so hopefully will be a good experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    Hey Bobby, thank you for your AR. Perhaps I will make a booking and give her a go. I never seen a private before as i think is a waste compared to shops so it will be a new experience for me but she is well reviewed, $450 is a lot so hopefully will be a good experience.
    If you're open to the experience I think you'll have a good time because she's a lovely lady.

However in saying that don't go in expecting too much. I think she was great but don't expect mind blowing just because it's $450 for the hour. At the end of the day there have been plenty of shop girls I've seen that are better bang for buck (pun intended).

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks bobby. I'm trundling off to see her today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bobby. At $450 and bad breath that’s a no from me. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    Thanks Bobby. At $450 and bad breath that’s a no from me. Cheers
    She’s really new and very unaware of things in the industry. I told her what the norm is and she seemed open to doing it. I also had to explain a lot of the acronyms to her 😅

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What a girl.
    Just. Wow.
    Tall, gorgeous, such a sweetheart, and that smile...
    Again, just wow...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Looks like we’ve got another happy lad over here

Happy? I'm happy with a cold beer and a good steak, this is next level we're talking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ahahah oh man, might have to see if I can visit her this week now.

Honestly as soon as I walked in through that door, I knew it was going to be good!

When the door opens and you're greeted by that smile, yep, she's a winner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she’s really good! Definitely one of (if not the) best privates I’ve met.

I just wish she was a tad cheaper hahahah but that’s the tight ass in me

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    Yeah she’s really good! Definitely one of (if not the) best privates I’ve met.

I just wish she was a tad cheaper hahahah but that’s the tight ass in me
    The price point is good because it will keep the riff-raff away, and means she can concentrate on quality of service rather than volume. True it means I can't visit her as often as I'd like, but it also means I'm now less likely to waste money on average places, I'd rather see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The price point is good because it will keep the riff-raff away, and means she can concentrate on quality of service rather than volume. True it means I can't visit her as often as I'd like, but it also means I'm now less likely to waste money on average places, I'd rather see her.
    Yeah those are fair points and I can definitely see why she charges the way she does. Just sucks for me hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh also I want to clarify it’s not purely a price thing. I genuinely think J Kiko at 42g is better in almost every area - looks wise she’s more up my alley, DFK is better (in my opinion), and BBBJ, sex, pussy slide is slightly better or on par (again in my opinion).

Price just becomes a factor when I’m comparing Iu to other WLs I know I personally enjoy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    Oh also I want to clarify it’s not purely a price thing. I genuinely think J Kiko at 42g is better in almost every area - looks wise she’s more up my alley, DFK is better (in my opinion), and BBBJ, sex, pussy slide is slightly better or on par (again in my opinion).

Price just becomes a factor when I’m comparing Iu to other WLs I know I personally enjoy.
    Fair point, I've been meaning to see Kiko but never had my times align with hers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this 42g “The Nightshade Establishment “?

Yes! That’s the one. If you’ve never been to a shop before feel free to PM me and I’ll try and give you some pointers. I remember my first time I was very self conscious about where do I park? Is the entrance discreet? What do I do? Etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Bobby! Never been to 42g , might go there sometime, i normally go to ginza to be on the safe side 😂, which as people know here can be hit and miss.

Another point about someone who mentioned bad breath? She got no bad breath whatsoever, she didnt use it before we play, but i used it, and the fact that she have it there, my guess is she already used it before i came in. I think she need to buy a small paper glass though. I had to chuck it in from quite far just to be safe lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was wondering does 42G have parking and an entrance on the roof? Or do you have to go through the front entrance?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Lover View Post
    I was wondering does 42G have parking and an entrance on the roof? Or do you have to go through the front entrance?
    I normally park on the roof, the driveway up the ramp is a bit tight though. There is an entrance on there. Straight to reception.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast