Thread: J Kiko my favourite this year so far

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J KIKO MY FAVOURITE THIS YEAR SO FAR

I saw J Kiko tonight and had an amazing time. I strongly recommend.

I had a booking but she was running about 10 minutes late. Had a brief chat with the fellow at reception who was very helpful and I decided to wait for her. That was the right choice!

She picked me up from the waiting room and was very friendly and chatty. She is very young and very beautiful in my opinion.

When we got into the room I barely put my phone and wallet down and I felt her hand on my back pulling me towards her for a kiss. I can see why she is called the DFK queen. She started with a LFK that turned into DFK. She was running her hands through my body as we kissed and she didn’t stop kissing me while she completely undressed me. I thought it was only fair to return the favour so I undressed her. We didn’t stop kissing, her hands were everywhere and to be honest at one point I thought I was going to finish as she kissed and lightly stroked me. Her hands are special, her kiss is amazing and those nails running on my back, chest and legs were amazing.

The shower was brief and again she barely stoped kissing me, I was so hard at that point point and I noticed she held the little guy with a little reluctance. I got very fearful that I was going to have an issue with her like I had with the other girl who couldn’t take me but it was all good.

She dried herself quickly and came over to dry me up a little. She pointed to the bed and I obviously obliged.

She gave me a fantastic cat bath with lots of DFK, she was going everywhere. The BBBJ was great, more sensual and light than the more PSE girls but I enjoyed immensely. With her everything is sensual. She kept coming up for DFK and then I noticed she was putting the dom on. I was more than ready for it.

Oh I forgot to mention that before the condom she gave me a delicious pussy slide. I nearly blew again but managed to hold it. What a girl.

She started on top, rode me slowly but nicely, she then got into the Asian squat and that was just amazing. I thought she was having issues getting me in but she wasn’t, while she was on the squat position position she was actually just putting the head in and kinda teasing like that. When she went all in in the Asian squat position I think I was transported into some sort of alternate reality, it was fantastic. We stayed like that for a while then I sat up while inside her for more kisses and I flipped her for some mish, my signature move to move her to mish while inside her.

Mish was great, I found her quite leggy and had a great time with her legs wrapped around me. While in mish her hands were everywhere and we kissed a lot. Love those hands and nails all over me.

We turned around for some prone bone, my favourite position. She has a great, round and natural little bum. While in prone bone she arched herself in a very sexy position and manage to have her feet touching my back at times. The view in the mirror was the sexiest ever.

Well that didn’t last too long, I finished like it was my first time and we spent some time chatting and getting to know each other.

What a great woman, beautiful, natural, fun to talk to and a very sensual service. I usually go for daty but she took control of the session and I was enjoying so much that I didn’t even forgot about it.

She is not the PSE girl, she is her own unique self and I enjoyed meeting her today very much.

Strongly recommend and please treat her well!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I concur. She is one special lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad to read that you had an excellent punt. She's definitely a more sensual GFE/long lost lover kinda vibe. Man reading this makes me want to see her again hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I also agree that Kiko is amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely a girl for anyone after the gf vibe . She is the type of girl you hope gets treated right by everyone that sees her , feels like a genuine gf… I’m getting a feeling she is going to get harder to book with all these praises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mean she was already hard to book before all these ARs. But yeah I’m glad she’s getting all this praise and I am also hoping all the punters treat her right because she’s a special lady in my eyes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    I mean she was already hard to book before all these ARs. But yeah I’m glad she’s getting all this praise and I am also hoping all the punters treat her right because she’s a special lady in my eyes.
    I haven't seen Kiko but from what I'm reading anybody not treating her right will not enjoy her as much as she's willing to give.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That sounds like a top session. I should try 42 again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cafepombo View Post
    That sounds like a top session. I should try 42 again.
    Strongly recommend mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She do cim? Can’t see anyone mention it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcd1325 View Post
    She do cim?
    Her profile says yes https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/kiko/
    but yeah, it will be good if someone can confirm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds delicious. I haven't seen anyone over 160cm for ages, so Kiko may be the one! I prefer GFE to PSE. A bit busy at present, but need to add her to the list (I never get through the list... too many to try) - and they keep coming. Actually, I saw a movie a few nights ago where one of the characters said "They were just like the Japanese - they just keep coming" . While obviously referring to the terrible sacrifice so many men made in WWII of many different nationalities, I thought this also described the continued onslaught of delicious Japanese girls to these wonderful shops for us to fuck. It seems every week there are more arrivals. Some experienced in this work in Japan and some not - experiencing 8 to 10 cocks per day for the first time. So many new arrivals. So nice.

Japanese Kiko is working today!

- The NightShade
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42