Thread: Claire

Junior Member(有D料到)

Claire

Been here a couple of times. Has a nice feeling about it somehow. Anyway booked Claire. Booking sight unseen is always risky but she was decently attractive.

Massage was ok. Not sure how much to divulge in this public area about what happened in Vegas, but I left with a pretty decent smile on my face.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are the photos of her accurate? Looking like some good reviews from this place, might need to check it out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Look I’m not 100% sure. It’s certainly a flattering photo of her. She’s the second girl from here I’ve seen and the other was as attractive as her photo so look I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.

The photos definitely look a lot more genuine than many other shops, which is part of the reason this place is now on my radar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cafepombo View Post
    Been here a couple of times. Has a nice feeling about it somehow. Anyway booked Claire. Booking sight unseen is always risky but she was decently attractive.

Massage was ok. Not sure how much to divulge in this public area about what happened in Vegas, but I left with a pretty decent smile on my face.
    Thanks for the quick report Cafe. Seems like they are building quite the line up, but I’ve yet to check this place out. Of the MLs you’ve tried, who do you recommend best for that GFE? (If any)… feel free to PM me!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would like to know that as well looks like a great shop grateful if you recommend someone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if Claire works at another shop

Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Thanks for the quick report Cafe. Seems like they are building quite the line up, but I’ve yet to check this place out. Of the MLs you’ve tried, who do you recommend best for that GFE? (If any)… feel free to PM me!
    Hello! Please check our thread in the Shop Roster section the first post has a weekly summary of girls you should look out for!

���� CLAIRE IS HERE TO SATISFY YOU TODAY ����

Name: CLAIRE (Korean)
    21yr ,Size:5 ,160cm 46Kg
    Pretty, tanned with C cups on a lovely slim body!Good massage and great B2B .open minded service!
    Don’t miss out on this very sweet K- Girl.

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone:0405332725