Thread: Yan In Brisbane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yan In Brisbane

G'day all. New to the site but am very impressed at the content and effort others have put in.

Has anyone got any feedback on this lady? She is advertising massage services, and looking for a partner, in the one post which is an alarm bell if nothing else.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...s-lady-33.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I booked her about a month ago mainly out of curiosity…she’s a private working from a house in Wavell Heights….so when she answered the door I noticed she’s an old face that has been around the Northside over the years - mid 40’s and very plain….so I decided not to stay and apologised and left….she may suit some guys but let’s say she’s very very average on the eye…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    I booked her about a month ago mainly out of curiosity…she’s a private working from a house in Wavell Heights….so when she answered the door I noticed she’s an old face that has been around the Northside over the years - mid 40’s and very plain….so I decided not to stay and apologised and left….she may suit some guys but let’s say she’s very very average on the eye…
    That’s for the good feedback

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    Thanks for that. Not one I will follow up.