Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember German Bella?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Remember German Bella?

Anyone remember the German Bella who worked at 22 Rydalmere? $110 for 30min including DFK and BBBJ. Man those were the days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Intel on CURRENT girls like this would be appreciated. Otherwise maybe there’s some old-timer’s, back-in-the-day thread where everyone can reminisce about some lovely that has long since left the industry?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    Anyone remember the German Bella who worked at 22 Rydalmere? $110 for HF including DFK and BBBJ. Man those were the days.
    Lol yeah I do! She was really into it and got wet. Just a lovely personality.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaec View Post
    Lol yeah I do! She was really into it and got wet. Just a lovely personality.
    Back then she was one of the few Caucasian ladies that worked in Asian brothels. Now days there's a lot more options but the value for money has gone down hill. Most would ask $170+/30min with DFK as extras and BBBJ non existent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cafepombo View Post
    Intel on CURRENT girls like this would be appreciated. Otherwise maybe there’s some old-timer’s, back-in-the-day thread where everyone can reminisce about some lovely that has long since left the industry?
    Hailey from No5 would be closest in terms of service. $200/30min is also cheapest you can find for a Caucasian lady of her attractiveness & service level.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember her. There was an Aussie girl working there around the same time that offered the same level of service. I think her name was Harley? Worked at Hornsby too

Nowadays there are more options with caucasians popping up everywhere. I’m not so active anymore so I can’t comment on the services provided
    Irish Gabby was comparable
    Hailey I saw back when she was at 42 was pretty good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jeez talk of 22 rydalmere just unlocked some memories of malaysian(?) Kelly.

One of my first punts and what a service queen she was. Pretty for my standards, gagging dtbbbj extended rimming, happy to get fucked hard and let me unload all over her face

I thought after that other punts would be similar experiencesÂ… how naive of me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    I remember her. There was an Aussie girl working there around the same time that offered the same level of service. I think her name was Harley? Worked at Hornsby too

Nowadays there are more options with caucasians popping up everywhere. I’m not so active anymore so I can’t comment on the services provided
    Irish Gabby was comparable
    Hailey I saw back when she was at 42 was pretty good.
    Broooooo, I remember Harley too! Saw her once. Can't remember what service I got but she had amazing tits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just remembered Jade from 45. How was y'all experience with her? I remember I got the standard service but she looked amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    Jeez talk of 22 rydalmere just unlocked some memories of malaysian(?) Kelly.

One of my first punts and what a service queen she was. Pretty for my standards, gagging dtbbbj extended rimming, happy to get fucked hard and let me unload all over her face

I thought after that other punts would be similar experiencesÂ… how naive of me
    Amen. Too bad such a service now can only be found in diamond tier

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Broooooo, I remember Harley too! Saw her once. Can't remember what service I got but she had amazing tits.
    Sounds like we move in the same circles! I remember having a super hot session with Harley where she hopped on without a rubber in sight and then the next time I saw her it was an hour of therapy session where we didn’t even fuck. Hope girls like that end up ok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just remembered Jade from 45. How was y'all experience with her? I remember I got the standard service but she looked amazing.
    I remember a Jade from 9 exceller Bankstown with the most amazing firm pendulous breasts. Haven’t been there in ages but I had some good times there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cafepombo View Post
    I remember a Jade from 9 exceller Bankstown with the most amazing firm pendulous breasts. Haven’t been there in ages but I had some good times there.
    The name Jade does ring a bell. Blonde girl quite petite?

Similar experience with Harley. She had a rough day at the time and we spent about 4 hours in the room (only paid for 1) talking then fucking then a bit of crying then more fucking. She was a beautiful but troubled girl. Last time we spoke she was running away to WA.

Princess Piper was another favourite, in her early days that is

Junior Member(有D料到)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too long ago for me to remember. Always makes me wonder how some of these girls find some of the out of the way establishments they find themselves in. 9 exceller is a bit random.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone remember the German Bella who worked at 22 Rydalmere? $110 for HF including DFK and BBBJ. Man those were the days.
    What does HF mean?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bad abbreviation. I meant half hour.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    German Bella rocked. One girl who was down for anything and everything

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ria at 142 was also very good. An actual 19 year old

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ria at 142 was also very good. An actual 19 year old
    Missed out on that one. When was she around?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast