Thread: Shop etiquette… where am I?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shop etiquette… where am I?

So I won’t be saying the name of shop… and I’m still a newbie here… so bear with me.
    But as I’m finding my way, some shops will always be a limited menu no matter who sees you (in my experience), especially cbd.

Some have wider menu depending on girl and / or your connection which I guess is the thrill.

Then there’s this one where a very tidy - slim / implants/ good chat asks right from the get go wat extras I’d like and we get straight down to business at the beginning and massage at the end…. No chat, no Tt..
    This the norm for the outer burbs?
    VFM - yes. But trying to work out how I get best bang of my buck for my thrill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    So I won’t be saying the name of shop… and I’m still a newbie here… so bear with me.
    But as I’m finding my way, some shops will always be a limited menu no matter who sees you (in my experience), especially cbd.

Some have wider menu depending on girl and / or your connection which I guess is the thrill.

Then there’s this one where a very tidy - slim / implants/ good chat asks right from the get go wat extras I’d like and we get straight down to business at the beginning and massage at the end…. No chat, no Tt..
    This the norm for the outer burbs?
    VFM - yes. But trying to work out how I get best bang of my buck for my thrill.
    IMHO there is no system to it. It depends on the individual ML what they offer to a particular customer and how they go about bringing it up, not so much on the shop or location.
    Had a ML ask me right at the start recently at GLA and got undressed straight away...
    Had another one at TTC who started teasing right from the get-go and didn't even ask what I wanted....just did her thing....lol, but no complaints from my end..
    Others give you a clinical no tease massage until half-time and then ask what extras you want as if they were ticking options on a new car contract....
    Whenever I see someone whom I haven't seen before, I walk in with an open mind and go with the flow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think etiquette is just be respectful and polite.

If you have a $50 or two wrapped around your finger edges exposed it’s a great way to start a conversation early and come to a mutual understanding - either way - about what’s on and what’s not.

All good if the thrill of not knowing floats your boat, but if you’re bang for buck there are polite ways to convey what you’re after 😊