Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best BBBJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    My new SB I met this week. She likes nothing more than to suck dick, she gets real wet from doing. It was pure cock worship
    Many of us are green with envy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Would you care to tell us how you managed to get a new SB, please. How, where, etc..... and how much are you giving her.
    Got a new girl off seeking. Just messaged and she replied. I am skewing the market, I am the guy who pays more than I should, her Korean gym ass and tear drop natural tits got me to agree to 700.

I know the criticisms will flow after this message but yesterday she first came from my oral then said she was going to dry her pussy before she went down on me because she thinks it is hot to get wet while she worships my cock. She went down on me for a long time, got really wet doing it. She then told me to not move and rode me to heaven and back. She finished a third time. After I came she likes to check the dom for how much cum because she gets proud of herself if I finish a lot. A quirky, horny and fun girl.

700 for 4 hours together with her is well worth it.

Criticise as you will boys but I am still grinning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Piggybacking off OP, any recommendations for a girl who's into a FF/DT or just a great PSE in general in one of the shops? Closer to city the better (cbf going out west). I'm a bit suss on the privates that offer this service unless anyone has confirmed recommendations on this as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Got a new girl off seeking. Just messaged and she replied. I am skewing the market, I am the guy who pays more than I should, her Korean gym ass and tear drop natural tits got me to agree to 700.

I know the criticisms will flow after this message but yesterday she first came from my oral then said she was going to dry her pussy before she went down on me because she thinks it is hot to get wet while she worships my cock. She went down on me for a long time, got really wet doing it. She then told me to not move and rode me to heaven and back. She finished a third time. After I came she likes to check the dom for how much cum because she gets proud of herself if I finish a lot. A quirky, horny and fun girl.

700 for 4 hours together with her is well worth it.

Criticise as you will boys but I am still grinning.
    No criticism but what if another punter got the same Korean girl for 4 hours and paid her only 500.
    It's your money, and it's your enjoyment. Go for it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $175 per hour seems very resonable for the girl the beautiful girl that he describes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    No criticism but what if another punter got the same Korean girl for 4 hours and paid her only 500.
    It's your money, and it's your enjoyment. Go for it.
    Then good for him. I am still enjoying myself and still grinning despite what others get

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12