Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting your WRX Tested for STIs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    tawer5ag when i received my phone call i asked them to send the results to me by email or SMS, so just call them and ask for the results

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Old Snake!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    tawer5ag when i received my phone call i asked them to send the results to me by email or SMS, so just call them and ask for the results
    Oh wow! Thats great. I was worried i wouldnt have any documentation to show.

Ill call them after 1 week

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    whats the difference between going to GP or going to SHC?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SHC is private and not visible anywhere else eg other clinics, my health record, the missus

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just for anyone who may not be aware, there is an "in between" option - not free like the health service clinics, but you can avoid the awkwardness and expense of going to a GP by using https://www.stigmahealth.com/ - for $20-$39 (depending on your age etc), you get a pathology referral that you can then take to any local pathology clinic, and they will do all the tests (covered by medicare 100%). You get the results via a secure app on your phone - handy in case you ever need to show anyone in a hurry! :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCockInSyd View Post
    Just for anyone who may not be aware, there is an "in between" option - not free like the health service clinics, but you can avoid the awkwardness and expense of going to a GP by using https://www.stigmahealth.com/ - for $20-$39 (depending on your age etc), you get a pathology referral that you can then take to any local pathology clinic, and they will do all the tests (covered by medicare 100%). You get the results via a secure app on your phone - handy in case you ever need to show anyone in a hurry! :-)
    Sounds easy and quick

How secure are their records? Not sure about dealing with a small company and such private records. Who knows what happens with the data

Noting is guaranteed but at least the sex clinics have formal government data systems with proper cyber security protocols

Private companies chasing the dollar may choose to use your data for other reasons

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCockInSyd View Post
    Sadly, that option doesnt quite work for those without medicare.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12