Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting your WRX Tested for STIs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Getting your WRX Tested for STIs

So it was time to get tested for STIs again, which is a good thing if you are sexually active and especially if you enjoy trips to the brothel, massage parlour or Thailand,
    so i booked my free testing at Western Sydney Sexual Health Centre on 0298433124 level 1, 162 Marsden Street Parramatta NSW 2150, getting tested is absolutely free and any medication they prescribe is also free from their onsite pharmacy

so when i arrive its was just like any GP Clinic, you walk up to reception and tell them your name, they confirm your booking and you sit down and wait to be called, wearing a face mask is mandatory, and it helps cover up the nerves and embarrassment
    while in the clinic office, they will ask if you are on any medication, what is your sexual history, do you drink, smoke or inject,
    because it had been a while i got the full inspection of my private parts, which was good as there was no signs of infection,
    i had too pee in a cup, and had blood drawn for a blood test for all the good things like HIV etc
    while i was there i stocked up for free on condoms and lube and even got Sheer Glyde Dams, (pussy and anal shields for those who like oral) pink strawberry flavour,
    now i just have to wait for a phone call to receive the results,
    please go and get tested for STIs it sounds scary and feels embracing, but it could save your life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a smooth set up maybe worth the trip out west. Good review. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting, thanks for the info. Something to keep in mind when I'm around the area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have 4 or 5 offices around and about.

The only place I ever go for testing , not that often and no infections so far. Never worn a mask there but the plebs have to ;-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the replies, i wrote this Thread so i could pass on the information, especially to those who have thought about getting tested, but had a few concerns and second thoughts,
    The good thing about the sexual health Centre, its a sexual health centre, no need to explain why you are there, as they already know why you are there,
    which is a lot easier than trying to explain to your local GP, that knows your whole families medical history.
    think of it as a new adventure, it might even come part of your normal punting routine,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly right Ol' Snakey
    Last thing u want is a positive test with your family Doc.

They are in the old hospital at Parra opposite the cops.
    Also at Mt Druitt and Hawkesbury and Blacktown from memory

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know if they have one of their clinics near the inner west?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The RPA Sexual health, 16 Marsden St Camperdown, NSW 2050, phone 0295151200

Thanks BDU, GPs tend to be Haveachats, especially if they know your wife, parents or siblings, and will tend to say such and such was here for a STi check up would you like me to make an appointment for you as well. that would cause pandemonium to your inner circle and lead to divorce, and a lot of accusations and name calling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thnx Old Snake. I tried making a booking during Covid May 2021 but they sort of shot me down. I think that they weren't operating per normal at the time. Checked their website and it still says they are Covid affected. Will try with them again soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Curious about this.
    Ive read through a few sexual health clinics and they say they offer free testing, consultation and meds.
    But you have to be in the list they have, young people, sex workers, engaged in m2m, needles, etc.

But none of those apply to me, mainly just concerned that theyll just make me go to the gp.

Ive been to the gp my past tests, and as someone not on medicare, it can be a bit expensive.
    Looking at this and saving that testing fee would be another punt or two.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    tawer5ag at Parramatta it was totally free, and you don't need to give your medicare card, and they have a pharmacy on site that gives free prescribed medication,
    also lots of free condoms, lubes, Sheer Glyde Dams,
    just call them and make an appointment, they don't discriminate for sexual preferences

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They basically just want probable cause rather than being tied up doing a routine check.
    So if you tell them you have a rash or a burning sensation when peeing or that you have engaged in many of the high risk sex acts particularly with Sex workers then they will book you in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just say you swing both ways and you'll pass the M2M test.

There's a centre down in the city next to the Domain at Sydney Hospital. Like most other centres, their primary focus is the categories you mentioned above but they won't turn you down for a walk-in. They will give you an earful, however, and tell you to go to a GP the next time you want to get checked. To be honest, it's quite enlightening to hear exactly how difficult it is for a hetero guy to pick up a major STI.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well got some good news today, The WSSHC called today and all my test results came back negative, but tested positive for being an idiot, they said there is no cure for that,
    i also have no immunity for Hep so i need to go get vaccinated for that, i have typed out what the test chart looks like from the email they sent,

Patients Name Snake Old
    MRN 83---- 23-03-23 19:48
    Pathology Report
    Hep B Surface Ag Not detected
    Hep B Core AB Not Detected
    Heb B surface Antibody Not Detected
    Heb B Surface Antibody Units 0.OmlU/ml

Infectious Diseases testing
    Syphilis EIA Total Antibody non Reactive
    specimen type Urine
    Chlamydia trachoma's DNA Negative
    Neisseria gonorrhoea DNA Negative
    Hiv Testing
    HIV Ag/Ab Screen Not Detective

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had to say the same that I am bisexual. They start asking questions on the frequency and what symptoms you have. But will see as soon as you say had male partners. I gave them a call after 10am this morning and there was a gap and they gave me an appointment for 11am. I have just returned from the test.

They will do a throat and genital swab and a blood-urine test. They also do an anal swab if you say you also have anal intercourse. The lady on the phone asked if you are top or bottom. Never thought I would be answering this questions.
    Looks like higher chance of STD if you are into male anal sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Johnisfun1969 you would of lived up to your user name on that one,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Well got some good news today, The WSSHC called today and all my test results came back negative, but tested positive for being an idiot, they said there is no cure for that,
    i also have no immunity for Hep so i need to go get vaccinated for that, i have typed out what the test chart looks like from the email they sent,

Patients Name Snake Old
    MRN 83---- 23-03-23 19:48
    Pathology Report
    Hep B Surface Ag Not detected
    Hep B Core AB Not Detected
    Heb B surface Antibody Not Detected
    Heb B Surface Antibody Units 0.OmlU/ml

Infectious Diseases testing
    Syphilis EIA Total Antibody non Reactive
    specimen type Urine
    Chlamydia trachoma's DNA Negative
    Neisseria gonorrhoea DNA Negative
    Hiv Testing
    HIV Ag/Ab Screen Not Detective
    Of course you should get your hepatitis shots. Don't understand why many punters haven't had these shots when there's bodily fluids involved with WLs or MLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No wonder I don't do BBFS with a W/L.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cuteguy 100% agree, all ready booked in to get my hepatitis vaccination, a lot of punters don't get tested, thats why i posted my pathology report and created this thread, to share with other what to expect from the testing, some people turn a blind eye to this, out of fear or ignorance and i just hope i can open their eyes to how important this is,

Colesbag you got to stay safe always, but it still doesn't hurt to keep getting tested, from this i found my hepatitis vaccination i had years ago needs to be revaccinated,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For those who tried this clinic or aby other free sexual health clinics,
    Did you get any documentation of your results?

I went there and was told i would get a call if there were anything that i tested positive for.
    And if i dont receive a call after a week, it means im good and theres nothing to worry about.

But for the previous test i got through the gp, there was a digital list of all the results that were done.
    Which is handy in proving that youre clean.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast