Shop: http://windsormassage.com.au/windsor-thai-massage/

I read some review on the Asian shop in Windsor. Called and made an appointment with a Chinese lady named Bella.

From the moment I stepped into this massage shop, I was impressed by the cleanliness of the establishment. I felt comfortable and at ease as soon as I walked through the door.

Bella welcomed me with a short black skirt and this shows her sexy body shape at the beginning. Shes around mid 20s to earlier 30s but I’m hopeless with age, the massage was great, and she provide absolutely everything. hj and b were done smoothly for around 20 mins, not like some of the masseuses do everything in part 2 quick, she massage my lower part, then stop and a while, and touch my back by another hand, then start again. Really enjooyable.

Bella was incredibly friendly and welcoming, making me feel like a valued customer from the get-go. Overall, I was thoroughly impressed with this massage shop. The combination of a clean facility and excellent customer service made for a truly enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone in search of a great massage experience.

I paid $120 for everything, and it was impressive.