Person's Name : Pen

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2023

Catching up on some overdue AR's. Had read AR's on Pen so figured I'd give her experience a try. Called Summerville to book. First time there. Easy to find, walked in, Yes, I have a booking, Pen, 1 hour. Pen was called and I paid my $80 (New Year discount, no longer available).

Up to the top of the stairs, as we walked to the room, asked Pen for the toilet. Used the general one, then up to the room. Nice room (Summerville is my favorite shop as far as facilities go). She went to get some towels, I stripped. According to AR's, Pen was known for her edging and that's what I was there for; laid a pineapple on the table. Noticed a 2nd door in the room; I thought it was just another door to a hall (idiot).

Pen didn't mention anything about a shower, and I felt bad about that because perhaps I wasn't as fresh as normal. I'd walked from the CBD, lost my way, so had thrashed around a bit. (Next time, bus).

I will confirm Pen is Malaysian (somewhere else had mentioned she was Thai). Attractive girl, late 20's, nice rack, short (or at least pulled back) dyed blonde hair. She has an unusual laugh - it's a snorting laugh (or maybe that was just her stage laugh). Given I'd lived in Malaysia for a year, we talked a bit about that. Her English excellent, very pleasant conversationalist.

Massage starts and it's a VERY good one, one of the best. This is not passing time but a legit massage. Time for the flip. Pen strips, and she is of a very pleasing form. And she climbs onto the table with you, snuggling up, her b2b is quite refreshing. Not a full tongue bath, but a lot of tongue flicks and butterfly kisses in a LOT of places. She knows how to use her rack, and her hands, to keep you awake. Think of heavy petting on the couch when you were a teenager. Touching allowed, I didn't try any probing, and some LK, along with kisses in other places. This girl is an artist. My request to slow down a bit done. Eventually, her ministrations had the desired effect. She cleaned me up, we dressed, time WELL spent. I left with my libido at zero for the rest of the day, which is a physical acknowledgement of her skills.

Note: as I was leaving, I was curious as to that 2nd door. Opened it, not to a hallway, but to the bathroom - toilet and shower stall. What an idiot I am. For me, an in-room shower is just the thing, to freshen up before, and to cleanup after, no oily residue. Plus, being mature, a pit stop before battle stations is mandatory - don't get old.

WIR: you betcha