Thread: Master Craftsperson of Handiwork - Pen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Master Craftsperson of Handiwork - Pen

Person's Name : Pen

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2023

Catching up on some overdue AR's. Had read AR's on Pen so figured I'd give her experience a try. Called Summerville to book. First time there. Easy to find, walked in, Yes, I have a booking, Pen, 1 hour. Pen was called and I paid my $80 (New Year discount, no longer available).

Up to the top of the stairs, as we walked to the room, asked Pen for the toilet. Used the general one, then up to the room. Nice room (Summerville is my favorite shop as far as facilities go). She went to get some towels, I stripped. According to AR's, Pen was known for her edging and that's what I was there for; laid a pineapple on the table. Noticed a 2nd door in the room; I thought it was just another door to a hall (idiot).

Pen didn't mention anything about a shower, and I felt bad about that because perhaps I wasn't as fresh as normal. I'd walked from the CBD, lost my way, so had thrashed around a bit. (Next time, bus).

I will confirm Pen is Malaysian (somewhere else had mentioned she was Thai). Attractive girl, late 20's, nice rack, short (or at least pulled back) dyed blonde hair. She has an unusual laugh - it's a snorting laugh (or maybe that was just her stage laugh). Given I'd lived in Malaysia for a year, we talked a bit about that. Her English excellent, very pleasant conversationalist.

Massage starts and it's a VERY good one, one of the best. This is not passing time but a legit massage. Time for the flip. Pen strips, and she is of a very pleasing form. And she climbs onto the table with you, snuggling up, her b2b is quite refreshing. Not a full tongue bath, but a lot of tongue flicks and butterfly kisses in a LOT of places. She knows how to use her rack, and her hands, to keep you awake. Think of heavy petting on the couch when you were a teenager. Touching allowed, I didn't try any probing, and some LK, along with kisses in other places. This girl is an artist. My request to slow down a bit done. Eventually, her ministrations had the desired effect. She cleaned me up, we dressed, time WELL spent. I left with my libido at zero for the rest of the day, which is a physical acknowledgement of her skills.

Note: as I was leaving, I was curious as to that 2nd door. Opened it, not to a hallway, but to the bathroom - toilet and shower stall. What an idiot I am. For me, an in-room shower is just the thing, to freshen up before, and to cleanup after, no oily residue. Plus, being mature, a pit stop before battle stations is mandatory - don't get old.

WIR: you betcha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Repeats are Consistent and that's a good thing

Person's Name : Pen

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2023

Said I'd repeat, though this time, buses all the way. The bus stop (from CBD) is just across the street from the shop, the bus stop (to CBD) is 10m away, same side as the shop. BTW: there is a very nice SMALL park across the street in case you need to kill some time while waiting. There are screened areas wait areas in the shop for short waits.

By now I'm familiar with Summer, and she with me. I use WeChat (or, if I don't get a timely response, SMS). Not that I need a written record, but there have been problems...

Ground floor entrance, desk right there to the right. The usual, Yes, I have a booking, Pen. Pen is dispatched, and I'm up the stairs. Nice greeting, and to the room. THIS time, lessons learned, I mention I'll shower first, pit-stop, shower, and I'm good to go.

Pen remembers me. I am unforgettable, hopefully for most in a good way. The pineapple laid on the table, no words necessary. And again, it's a GREAT massage in a VERY nice room. We pick up the conversations from before; she is fun to talk with. A really nice, fun girl. She teases me about going out clubbing; I reply "only in my dreams". But she is the type of girl, if I was 40 years younger, you'd like to go out with, one of those who'd fit right in with your friends at a BBQ. And the laugh - yes, snorting, but in an endearing way.

It's a replay of the first time, and that's a GOOD thing. Yes, this could be considered a duplicate AR, but my point, she's CONSISTENTLY EXCELLENT. Same as before, I left relaxed and satiated.

Pen deserves her rep WRT edging. She doesn't recognize the term; must just be her MO. But it is definitely worth a visit. What else is on the menu, can't say. When I'm at THIS restaurant, I ALWAYS have the chef's special.

WIR: you betcha

Banned
    Always wanted to see Pen,never have I seen a bad review, just the wrong side of the bridge for me, but I reckon a Pen/Canny would be a great double, Canny I have seen a few times when she worked in Artarmon..........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Always wanted to see Pen,never have I seen a bad review, just the wrong side of the bridge for me, but I reckon a Pen/Canny would be a great double, Canny I have seen a few times when she worked in Artarmon..........
    Some punters might say "It's JUST a hand job", but when it's done with skill and finesse, at least for me, it does FULLY scratch an itch. Considering the massage that goes along with it - win/win.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How does Pen look age-wise?

I'm a little bit on the younger side as a punter, and not really into MILF type MLs. If they look young, i'm not too fussed, like Liya from SBM/200 stanmore who told me she's in her 30s but i actually thought mid 20s. Smooth skin, pretty face is what i typically look for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    How does Pen look age-wise?

I'm a little bit on the younger side as a punter, and not really into MILF type MLs. If they look young, i'm not too fussed, like Liya from SBM/200 stanmore who told me she's in her 30s but i actually thought mid 20s. Smooth skin, pretty face is what i typically look for.
    I'm a bit on the (you say old, I say mature) side. She's attractive to me, FUN, great service. That's what's important to ME.

You seem to ask a lot of questions about looks and not too many AR's (from a quick vet). If you're bothered by age, that's your problem.

And try writing an AR about a visit... Geesh.