Person's Name : Ice

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2023

Booked Iris at Summerville (yes, I know what name is in the AR). New girl. I walk in, Summer not at desk, a masseuse filling in. Yes, I have a booking, Iris. "Who?" Iris. "Who? No Iris here." Well, here's the WeChat confirmation. Another masseuse at the desk, some yakety-yak between the two, then, "Oh, Iris new girl, not come yet. She'll be here at noon". Fine, the park is a pleasant way to catch up on the news for 30 minutes.

Come back, Summer's there. There's a problem. Iris is a NEW girl, hasn't showed up for her shift, and she's not answering her phone. Guess she didn't feel compelled to give a 2 week's notice. Better job offer, maybe not the job she thought it was. Myself, I understand, nothing the shop can do. They've tried. Summer offers alternatives, one of which is Ice. Now I do recognize that name, I've wanted to try given the AR's I've read, so Ice it is. She is also known for her massage, her hand work, and one AR mentioned, the base level of NHJ, 1 pineapple. Fine with me, gives me a change to compare/contrast with Pen.

Ice called, met at the top of the stairs. She's TALL, the photo on the website IS her. Could definitely see her on the beach playing volleyball. PRC, excellent English. I'm asked if I've been here before, Yes. I'm off to the showers, pit-stop. Finished, jump on the table, setting the pineapple on the edge. What type of massage do I want? I'll take hard, please. She starts at my neck and shoulders, and I have mentioned I do have some neck/upper-back pain. She's working away, and... Whoa, Nellie, that's a bit TOO hard, and tell her so. She retorts, "No pain, no gain. It'll be fine in a couple of days." This woman CAN HURT you. Her hands are STRONG. I relent, and the massage continues. And, like Pen, it's top notch. This is a LEGIT massage, not a let's pass some time. And again, nice conversation, not intrusive, but fun and interesting.

On the flip, she strips. Maybe B's, but they look fine on her FIT body - like I say, that website photo is accurate. She's told me her age (a gentleman never tells), but living proof that Asians age well. She stands at the middle of the table, at my waist, performing her ministrations. Touching seems to be allowed, no probing, and I'm more interested in the feelings she's generating. After the teasing, she starts using a two handed speedup, I ask her to keep it slow, she does. I'm content to use my eyes (and yes, maybe some imagination) for extra stimulation, her handiwork is top notch, I give her a nod, she moves to the finish line stoke, and there it is.

One thing I REALLY, REALLY liked - her attitude. She got the 15 minute warning phone call, answered, I don't speak Mandarin so can't say what the discussion was, and Mandarin is NOT a soft language, BUT it didn't sound like she was NOT pleased. She hung up the phone with gusto, returned with a smile, and continued her handiwork (unlike Momo). Afterwards, she was very relaxed, telling me to not rush showering, dressing. She also grabbed a shower, and literally at 60 minutes, we were walking down the stairs. EXCELLENT time management.

Clean up, shower. In one of the AR's, someone mentioned she doesn't do extras as she makes enough in tips. I concur, and I'm one who also tipped her. The massage is one of those "worth a journey for", and the HE makes an EXCELLENT dessert. I don't know if there are any possibilities for anything else, but like Pen, I'll stick to the chef's special.

WIR: Yes. You understand what's on (and not on) the menu - if you want a GREAT LEGIT massage with a great HE, here it is.