Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuru Zara at the rocks actually ROCKS (8/10)

Nuru Zara at the rocks actually ROCKS (8/10)

Establishment : Private

Date of visit : March 2023

Weblink: http://www.eroticnuru.com/

Phone : 0483 459 266

Hours of Business : 10 AM - Late

Rates : $200/h

Extras Cost : -

Services Provided This Session : Massage, Nuru, B2B, NHJ

Size/shape : 165 cm, body like a 45 years old.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian

Recommend : Yes

I spent 40 minute writing this AR but forgot to log in to post and lost all of my AR. Hence I will write this AR 'cut to the chase' style.

Place :

Located at just before at Circular Quay. Close to Light Rail stop at Bridge Street. Near Morrison's Oyster Bar.
    Building looks modern and clean, perfect for quick punt after work in CBD. The building have a back entrance if you are concern with privacy.

Room :

Just like a 5 star hotel, there is a view of the opera house. Bathroom has small amenities and fresh clean white towel. Not to mention the bathroom also has that small Listerine breath strips
    The living room is well decorated and have some furniture that adds that 'luxury' touch. The shower is amazing, good water pressure and doesn't have weird / dark vibe to it.

Zara :

She is a 45+ years old ML, a veteran in the industry. Her attitude and language skill is polite and excellent. I was worried that I could not get my dick rock hard due to her age but she proofs me wrong. She got that MILF borderline to GILF type of vibe, she is from Mongolia which adds that exotic vibe to it. Wonderful ML.

Massage :

Zara spent some time learning proper massage. She knows how to unwind your sore muscle after working all day.

Nuru :

Pros :
    Zara is a gem in Nuru massage scene. She did an amazing B2B slide. She got that great technique at teasing my cock, it felt like she know when to stop and continue. Zara did this massage where she kind of put her thumb outside my arsehole, weird sensation at first but I got used to it and it felt really good. Kindda like DD.
    I lasted for 55 minute during this session.

Cons :

Zara was not cleanly shaved down there so when she did B2B slide I can feel a stubble, I find it quite irritating.

NHJ :

Since I lasted for the entire 55 minute, Zara proceeded with a NHJ. She used both of the hand and started pumping my cock. Her technique for NHJ is good, I really enjoyed it. She pump me for 5 minute and I came.

What I find odd is that in her website I will get a CBJ if I last for the entire session but I did not get it. So YMMV.

Post NHJ :

Zara cleaned me up and she gave me another massage, this time with oil. The oil she used is apparently good for your skin as the skin will absorbed the oil and any excess easy wash off after 1 shower wash not like the "Oilly" feel like other Massage Shop (it is because they use baby oil / cheap oil). Even after showering 2-3 times the oil still sticks, but not Zara's. If you have a partner I'm sure that she wont be suspicious with your oily skin.

Will I recommend : Yes, book her because her rate is reasonable. The only down side is her age. But if age is just a number then go for it. To add why her service is value for money its the 5 star hotel-like, excellent personality, massage and NURU. What else could you ask for ?
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post

I spent 40 minute writing this AR but forgot to log in to post and lost all of my AR. Hence I will write this AR 'cut to the chase' style.

Place :

Located at just before at Circular Quay. Close to Light Rail stop at Bridge Street. Near Morrison's Oyster Bar.
    Building looks modern and clean, perfect for quick punt after work in CBD. The building have a back entrance if you are concern with privacy.

Room :

Just like a 5 star hotel, there is a view of the opera house. Bathroom has small amenities and fresh clean white towel. Not to mention the bathroom also has that small Listerine breath strips
    The living room is well decorated and have some furniture that adds that 'luxury' touch. The shower is amazing, good water pressure and doesn't have weird / dark vibe to it.

Zara :

She is a 45+ years old ML, a veteran in the industry. Her attitude and language skill is polite and excellent. I was worried that I could not get my dick rock hard due to her age but she proofs me wrong. She got that MILF borderline to GILF type of vibe, she is from Mongolia which adds that exotic vibe to it. Wonderful ML.

Massage :

Zara spent some time learning proper massage. She knows how to unwind your sore muscle after working all day.

Nuru :

Pros :
    Zara is a gem in Nuru massage scene. She did an amazing B2B slide. She got that great technique at teasing my cock, it felt like she know when to stop and continue. Zara did this massage where she kind of put her thumb outside my arsehole, weird sensation at first but I got used to it and it felt really good. Kindda like DD.

Cons :

Zara was not cleanly shaved down there so when she did B2B slide I can feel a stubble, I find it quite irritating.

NHJ :

Since I lasted for the entire 55 minute, Zara proceeded with a NHJ. She used both of the hand and started pumping my cock. Her technique for NHJ is good, I really enjoyed it. She pump me for 5 minute and I came.

What I find odd is that in her website I will get a CBJ if I last for the entire session but I did not get it. So YMMV.

Post NHJ :

Zara cleaned me up and she gave me another massage, this time with oil. The oil she used is apparently good for your skin as the skin will absorbed the oil and any excess easy wash off after 1 shower wash not like the "Oilly" feel like other Massage Shop (it is because they use baby oil / cheap oil). Even after showering 2-3 times the oil still sticks, but not Zara's. If you have a partner I'm sure that she wont be suspicious with your oily skin.

Will I recommend : Yes, book her because her rate is reasonable. The only down side is her age. But if age is just a number then go for it. To add why her service is value for money its the 5 star hotel-like, excellent personality, massage and NURU. What else could you ask for ?
    Huh... I messaged her last week and got zero response, even though it was an entire day in advance. How was communications for you? Like, I didnt just go Hi! I actually asked if she was available for a specific time and all that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks brother diligent for sharing
    she sounds great with service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been about 4-5 times. She's great & a great location.

Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Huh... I messaged her last week and got zero response, even though it was an entire day in advance. How was communications for you? Like, I didnt just go Hi! I actually asked if she was available for a specific time and all that.
    -----

I remember she said that she only respond if you texted her politely and respectfully. If you did, my guess it that she might be with a client and forgot to reply to you? Sorry to hear that she didnt reply to you. :/
    Perhaps try again ?
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I've been about 4-5 times. She's great & a great location.
    Thank you for recommending her ColesBag bro
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    -----

I remember she said that she only respond if you texted her politely and respectfully. If you did, my guess it that she might be with a client and forgot to reply to you? Sorry to hear that she didnt reply to you. :/
    Perhaps try again ?
    Word for word, "Hi Zara, i was wondering if you are free for an hour tomorrow at 630?" Thats pretty polite?

Ill give her another poke maybe next week when im in at work, but ye. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Word for word, "Hi Zara, i was wondering if you are free for an hour tomorrow at 630?" Thats pretty polite?

Ill give her another poke maybe next week when im in at work, but ye. Fingers crossed.
    -----

If i may add.

I would introduce your name and mention where did you saw her ad from. But definitely give her another poke. She is a wonderful ML
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)

Place :

Room :

Zara :

Massage :

Nuru :

Pros :

Cons :

NHJ :

Post NHJ :

very tempted at giving Nuru a go. She sounds like a pro, have you tried any other Nuru services?

@JSW I did once with Olivia who I found her service via EnB. You can read the review here http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ivia-(E-amp-B).
    It was a disappointing Nuru with Olivia. But rest assured, if you want to try Nuru for the first time I have to recommend to book Zara. She may be Old but she is Gold. Good Luck mate.

There are also a couple of massage places in Sydney that Offer Nuru, if I can recall its Bliss on Crown & Midas Massage. But the price they offer is really expensive. For example, Bliss on Crown charges $310 for 1 hour massage and for nuru thats an additional $40. $350 for Massage and Nuru. For that amount you can go to Ginza and secure your self a Top Tier K-Girl.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Booked Zara. Will report back

Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Booked Zara. Will report back
    YEAH THE BOYS ! I hope you enjoy the session
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    haha fuck yes i knew you would love it! she really is the gold standard for nuru in Sydney, she just has that technique a lot of other nuru providers don't have.

i just wish we had a young cute version of zara... no matter how beautiful, time will always take its toll...

regarding the cbj - i have seen her more than 8 times but i have never once received an offer for that, but tbh i prefer the bodyslide and teasing more anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She and I spoke about that.
    For her it's about the Nuru, got a lecture afterwards to not drink coffee/get on the beers etc.
    If she offered more, reckon it would ruin the mystique.
    9/10 I'd give her

Quote Originally Posted by fapmaster69 View Post
    haha fuck yes i knew you would love it! she really is the gold standard for nuru in Sydney, she just has that technique a lot of other nuru providers don't have.

i just wish we had a young cute version of zara... no matter how beautiful, time will always take its toll...

regarding the cbj - i have seen her more than 8 times but i have never once received an offer for that, but tbh i prefer the bodyslide and teasing more anyway

Mate, Thank you for recommending her. XD

I heard about Lulu @Rhodes (private) but idk if her skill is up to Zara. All I know from other AR is that she is a beauty.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

She and I spoke about that.
    For her it's about the Nuru, got a lecture afterwards to not drink coffee/get on the beers etc.
    If she offered more, reckon it would ruin the mystique.
    9/10 I'd give her
    ---
    Glad you enjoyed Zara bro.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Mate, Thank you for recommending her. XD

I heard about Lulu @Rhodes (private) but idk if her skill is up to Zara. All I know from other AR is that she is a beauty.
    Lulu is really good! She is also hot, Korean older sister vibe, with a great toned body. Her skills are more of the Korean spa type than nuru, awesome pussy slide but overall I would say not as high technique as Zara's nuru skill. Lulu is like if K Misha/Yuna from Ginza only did massage (but Misha is still a bit better experienced).

That said Lulu is young and hot and will definitely give you a CBJ so they are both great in their own areas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got deets for lulu?

Got deets for lulu?
    Her wechat is Shiny-lulu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Added her, got a chat going, is that legit her pictures?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast