Thread: T Naomi - best in the business!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T Naomi - best in the business!

Finished work early, had time to spare, so it was time to pay N5M another visit! Went through the roster, it was great to see some new ladies debuting at this fine establishment, but this time I felt like seeing my regular, ever so reliable Naomi.

Arrived a bit early, and was greeted by the lovely receptionist lady who remembered me from my last visits. She asked me to wait in the waiting room for a few minutes, as Naomi gets ready and the room gets prepared. The lady (Sarah?) and I had a nice, friendly conversation in there about my previous visit and honestly, the customer service here, the care they show and how comfortable they make me feel goes to show how the great reviews this place consistently gets aren’t made up. They make you feel at home.

Onto the session itself, honestly, you can never go wrong with Naomi, the constant great reviews on her looks, service and personality alone will ensure you have a good time. If you haven’t met her yet, and are curious or contemplating about meeting her, do it. Naomi also remembered me from the last time I saw her, which was a couple of weeks, if not months back. We greeted each other like old friends catching up, and went on to start the session. Let’s just say, despite her looks which oozes sex appeal and her performance which is PSE, she is actually a very sweet, humorous, down to earth, cool lady.

Treat her with respect, be polite and friendly when interacting with her, and she’ll repay you tenfold. She holds conversations very well and is generally chatty and bubbly. She knows when to treat you like a great friend or even GFE with how she talks to you, and the little gestures she does. And she definitely knows how to switch on her PSE mode and give you the time of your life.

Sex aside, hell, even having a chat with her would be worth seeing her lol. However, of course we come here for a reason, but just a little message for anyone that reads this, remember that these ladies are real people, treat them with respect and you’re guaranteed to have an even better time with them

To N5M management, I’m not going anywhere else but to you guys. Thank you for showing me care and respect, and I will show you guys the same!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review, i frequent this place too and have to say the girls and the management are top notch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can also attest to Naomi excellent service and body

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is a great girl and will drain you of all your energy if you click well lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    I can also attest to Naomi excellent service and body
    Body excellent no doubt coupled with er her enormous fake boos makes for an amazing session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spent an hour with this girl today, AR acurate, was like catching up with an old friend.
    Both got into it, she rubbed her pussy on my cock for 20 min while we were making out. Her body is perfect for me. Thick and juicy

it was my first time with her but it will not be my last

Naomi is working today~

Come to give a try

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com