Thread: The BIGGEST bush (most natural). ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

The BIGGEST bush (most natural). ??

One thing I liked whilst living in Japan was the ladies tended not to shave and have natural bushes.

Back here in Australia so many seemed to waste their time shaving, which is not what I like.

Occasionally, here in Sydney you'll find a girl in an RNT who actually has a decent bush and will slide it appropriately. Now I am not talking a full pussy slide, but using their hair to provide appropriate (or inappropriate as you may term) sensations to get you off without actually using their hands.

So fellow punters, can you help keep a current list of Unshaven, non waxed beauties who also will engage in providing some extra sensational work ? (not necessary FS). AND not use their hands ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't know her name, but I got a milfy chinese @ 208 Kensington a few weeks ago, who I reckon hadn't ever trimmed down there.
    Problem was I was just trying to cock slide and she kept putting me in. She didn't understand I want to feel her hair before her pussy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yuki at Sakura on Pitt street has a nice untrimmed pussy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw a Nepali girl at Chanel at Home last year who had a nice bush

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesahandjob View Post
    Yuki at Sakura on Pitt street has a nice untrimmed pussy!
    I saw Yuki and yes not bad.
    BUT, I do not like her eucalyptus impregnated towels.
    Real shame no shower, I wont be returning.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i love a nicely trimmed bushed, not shaven on women, but when it comes to punting you really want the girl to be cleaned shaven, so you don't catch pubic lice,
    you think she might be clean, but its the other punters who she has been with before you, might of passed them on to her and than onto you sharing is caring spread the love

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    i love a nicely trimmed bushed, not shaven on women, but when it comes to punting you really want the girl to be cleaned shaven, so you don't catch pubic lice,
    you think she might be clean, but its the other punters who she has been with before you, might of passed them on to her and than onto you sharing is caring spread the love
    why sprout your shit in this thread.... ???

Its about full bushes, obviously you don't want so crawl back in your hole and stop showing how much of an arsehole you are. actually do your preaching somewhere else please.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zacsuck View Post
    why sprout your shit in this thread.... ???

Its about full bushes, obviously you don't want so crawl back in your hole and stop showing how much of an arsehole you are. actually do your preaching somewhere else please.
    looks like we have a keyboard warrior here, but in reality you are just a delusional Simp, you need to face reality of the sex industry, where anything and everything is possible, and where you need to minimise the risks to your health, this is a public forum where everyone and anyone can express their opinion, if you can't handle a so-called negative response stop posting threads you stupid little insignificant child.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The problem is old snake that it sounds like your trying to set yourself up as the forum expert in STDs. You're in a number of threads telling everyone about the dangers of whatever the thread is about. We're all adults here and know the risks without you telling us, its up to us as to whether or not we accept the risk.

And as you have stated above this is a public forum and I'm expressing my opinion, its not negative, its just my opinion.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i appreciate your opinion dotcumdotinyou, at least you are being civilised about it, and not acting like a 5 year old child and start calling people names, yes i agree i have been single minded when it comes to safety, thats the problem of being old, but its also a valid point to make, especially when it doesn't come up too often.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pre - COVID. Massage place opposite where Summerville massage is now.
    Good looking Chinese girl, 30ish - stripped and had the most thick bush I have ever seen! Never saw her again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    300 illawarra rd Marrickville

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The location looks dodgy AF, what’s up there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    The location looks dodgy AF, what’s up there?
    was older chinese (bit gilf'ish") nothing special except she had a real jungle.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In DXB in the aughts, VERY familiar with a number of PRC's on over night visits. A lot were shaved, others with variations on landing strips.

A number were concerned when they went home, either permanently or on holiday. Privacy amongst female family members (e.g. outside bath houses/spas) not a given, and back home they wouldn't shave, so how to explain now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any updates? Want to get lost in a massive thick bush

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love a bush, more is better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And for what it's worth, all the girls in nowra/bomaderry have bush.. one in particular.. dark, lush, soft.. mmm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by markmark268 View Post
    Any updates? Want to get lost in a massive thick bush
    Hmmm.....Give the Blue Mountains, Kosciuszko National Park or Belanglo State Forest a try.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Hmmm.....Give the Blue Mountains, Kosciuszko National Park or Belanglo State Forest a try.
    Hahaha, good one bro!