Thread: Mona Pretty, Elegant FIFO Japanese 20yo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mona Pretty, Elegant FIFO Japanese 20yo

I had to go to collect friends at the airport approx 3 Saturdays ago, so the idea of popping into No.5 on the way sprang to mind. The more I thought about it, the more I liked it. Turning up to see friends, having just enjoyed s delightful girl at No.5 seemed an erotic thing to do. They would never know. Some quick txts back and forth to No.5 and the lovely Jacinta recommended Mona. I was surprised that out of all their customers that she recognised my number and remembered my taste. Surprised and happy. More great service from this shop.

Arrived at No5 a little early and some chit chat with Jason. On the way to the room, I saw a slim elegantly dressed J girl further down that long corridor which leads to all the rooms. She looks hot I mused as I entered the room. Must remember to ask her name.....

A few minutes later the same girl entered the room and…. it was Mona. What a lovely sight! Very pretty, slim, nicely dressed, nice package! Feels like I am on a date. But it’s not a date, it’s one hour at No.5.
    Started chatting and Mona gets the bed ready. 158cm would be correct in my estimation, but, considering her height and shape, I think she is probably a couple of kg higher than the 44kg mentioned on the roster. But nothing to worry about and still within my preferred size. Size B-C cup is correct (B+, rather than C cup, but depends which measurement you use: Western vs Asian).

Mona seemed to keep her distance to some extent at first and was a little reserved. We had just met 😊 😉😊 (but warmed up a little later)!! Seriously, it felt like a date with a gorgeous girl. I approached her on the side of the bed and asked for a kiss, which she was a little hesitant about because we hadn’t had a shower and mouthwash, but I managed to put her mind at rest (as I had pre-prepared) and we had a small LFK. Nice.

Into the shower as I was keen to get started. Can’t watch her straightening the sheets all day...... So, quick shower and on to the bed. I watched Mona undress keeping an eye out for her little shaved cunt and knew this was going to be a nice trip to the airport.

I let Mona lead the way and she started with DFK which lasted awhile as I enjoy it and Mona is good at it. Then proceeded to a really nice cat bath. Very professional and it was delightful watching her beautiful body and experiencing her catbath. Great at licking my nipples and I could have kept enjoying that for 30 mins, if I had more time.

Down to my cock and Mona’s oral skills come to the fore with her licking my shaft and my balls before she places my cock in her mouth and starts to suck. And then the transformation happened! Sweet, pretty, elegant Mona transformed into a BBBJ princess as she bobbed up and down on my cock with great traction from compressing her mouth and tongue around my cock as it slid in and out of her pretty mouth. Err, that’s what is supposed to happen, but we fellow punters know, it’s not always the case. Very very nice BBBJ from Mona!

Time to taste her sweet little cunt and I motioned to Mona to come and sit on my face. Mona’s cunt is delicious with full pouting pussy lips to enjoy, which I did. Started to lick her lips and clit while gently flicking her nipples and Mona starts to ……. moan (sorry, couldn’t resist it) gently and then has a nice orgasm with her juice running on my face and in my mouth, yummy. Then I asked her to lean back and bring her legs forward, which enabled me to rim her. She was nervous, shy, and hesitant at first, but as I licked her lovely arse more and more while gently playing with her clit, she got into it. Then moving my hand over her leg to start gently flicking her clit, it was long before she exploded in an orgasm.

Ok, mission accomplished in that position and the poor girl seemed to need a rest. So I laid her down on the bed and positioned myself for some regular DATY. Mona is delicious and I didn’t want this to stop. Then started to rub her pussy lips and inserted one finger and then, two fingers. Slow at first and then finger fucking her while rubbing her g-spot brought another orgasm.

Ok, Mr Cock was getting jealous, so it was time for him to replace my two fingers inside Mona, so on with the dom and Mona spread her legs to enable me to push inside her. Despite all her cum and finger fucking, Mona was a lovely snug fit as I pushed deeper and deeper inside her. Normal stuff for a while, fucking and kissing with Mona’s legs open to take as much as she could get. Lovely sight, to see a pretty girl, naked with her legs spread wide open while you push in and out of her. Changed a couple of positions, Normal suff.

Time was getting on and I always like to CIM, so had to stop and ask for that. “Ok”, Mona replied and so we swapped positions. Mona started to suck me and I enjoyed her BBBJ skills again. She went hard at it, bobbing up and down on my cock, which is just a delight to watch and enjoy. Beautiful to watch a pretty young girl with your cock in her mouth. It wasn’t long before I exploded into her mouth and we both laid back, understandably exhausted.

Seems like we had a bit more time than I had calculated and so we lay on the bed talking about each other’s other jobs, what she did in Japan and her future travel plans. Mona has not worked in this industry in Japan and is currently FIFO from Queensland. She mentioned she wouldn’t be back for 2-3 weeks. Unfortunately, I’ll be away when she returns (today, as I post this review) but I think she may be back again in a couple of months.

Showered, dressed, kissed and ….. time finally ran out. What a delightful trip to the airport…..

Stopped into the office on the way out to say ‘thanks’ to Jacinta for the recommendation. Much appreciated. Just lovely and wish I could see her more often.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR. Have eyed on her for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any bro know if the Mona currently on M5’s roster is this Mona?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Any bro know if the Mona currently on M5’s roster is this Mona?
    Yeh bro. Same Mona. I saw her earlier this year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her last year. she was wearing the same outfit as the 4th (last) photo in her profile. accurate photos, she's pretty.

I will see her again before i post a review..

Mona come back ~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com