Thread: RECOMMEND SOME FOR ME PLEASE

RECOMMEND SOME FOR ME PLEASE

Hi bro’s, as many of you might have seen I’ve been reporting pretty frequently in the private section - does anyone have any recommendations (preferably in The West) for me to review? This can be someone you’ve had your eye on or even a shop you’ve never been able to go in.

I’d prefer MP’s and not full service spots, and weekend workers as my hours are pretty difficult to get a midweek punt in.

Right now I’ve definitely got my eye on Ella in Drummoyne but it’s just too far when all I want to do is sleep in on the weekends. At this stage I’ve run through most of SP roster, the Star’s and 117 in Cabra as well as Sakura, looking to expand a little more now and keep the intel on this forum as active and open like it was when I first joined.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Hi bro’s, as many of you might have seen I’ve been reporting pretty frequently in the private section - does anyone have any recommendations (preferably in The West) for me to review? This can be someone you’ve had your eye on or even a shop you’ve never been able to go in.

I’d prefer MP’s and not full service spots, and weekend workers as my hours are pretty difficult to get a midweek punt in.

Right now I’ve definitely got my eye on Ella in Drummoyne but it’s just too far when all I want to do is sleep in on the weekends. At this stage I’ve run through most of SP roster, the Star’s and 117 in Cabra as well as Sakura, looking to expand a little more now and keep the intel on this forum as active and open like it was when I first joined.
    Not sure if NS227 is far enough west for you boss but try Freya. New Chinese girl. My guess is about 30, size 8 and quite tall, C cups. Photo on roster is her. I was at NS227 for a massage with Christina/Selena about 3 weeks ago now. The noise from the next room was carnage😁 The punter was very wobbly up the back lane. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Not sure if NS227 is far enough west for you boss but try Freya. New Chinese girl. My guess is about 30, size 8 and quite tall, C cups. Photo on roster is her. I was at NS227 for a massage with Christina/Selena about 3 weeks ago now. The noise from the next room was carnage�� The punter was very wobbly up the back lane. Good luck.
    Hi bro, Strathfield is not West enough but I think I should make a point to visit since it's been rated so highly. I like the look of Soda to be honest, but Freya hasn't been reviewed much at all so might be good to give her a go... Looks like she only works on Tuesday though?

Thanks for the recommendation bro!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi bro, Strathfield is not West enough but I think I should make a point to visit since it's been rated so highly. I like the look of Soda to be honest, but Freya hasn't been reviewed much at all so might be good to give her a go... Looks like she only works on Tuesday though?

All good. Sometimes the silence is because she is good. I cannot partake but I have noticed since Epping 41 came on line that the shops have a lot more players rostered. I think it stems from the showers available in majority of rooms at Epping 41. There has been some negative feedback about both shops but I can only praise my visits. Seen Pen, Selena and Ivy and all have been good massages and understanding young ladies. Keep going back to Selena, body is worth the price of admission 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good man. Why not full service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Soda - plenty of ARs speak for themselves 41E / 227NSM & 200 Stanmore. She's a genuinely bubbling kind lady and great fun to be with
    My AR for Soda hope it helps
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ole-lot-better

Freya - Monday @ 2 pope as Flora then Tuesday at 227NSM & Saturday at 41 E as Freya.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Trying to PM but inbox full !

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thanks for offering bro
    One of Sydney’s veterans as read some of your artworks beautifully
    Have you had the chance to visit Lalabelle at Granville as many hot girls there from WeChat photos?
    https://www.granvillebrothel.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Trying to PM but inbox full !
    Sorry bro! Try now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry bro! Try now
    Just sent and seemed to go through aok

Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    Good man. Why not full service?
    Love getting a rub down after a workout!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Soda - plenty of ARs speak for themselves 41E / 227NSM & 200 Stanmore. She's a genuinely bubbling kind lady and great fun to be with
    My AR for Soda hope it helps
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ole-lot-better

Freya - Monday @ 2 pope as Flora then Tuesday at 227NSM & Saturday at 41 E as Freya.
    Agreed, Soda is good service. Worth a try! But she is on the more curvy side. If you dont mind, then she is ur girl to try =)!

Turns out Freya was booked until 4 in Epping! Wow!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Turns out Freya was booked until 4 in Epping! Wow!
    That's no surprise

That's no surprise
    Thank you for the recommendation. Freya report is in the private section.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pleased able to give back 🙏

Who’s on the hit list for next week??!