Thread: Weekend surprise by Linda - Taiwanese lady in Windsor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Weekend surprise by Linda - Taiwanese lady in Windsor

It was my second time in Windsor and I was excited to explore the city. I walked into the massage shop near the shopping centre and was greeted by a friendly Taiwanese woman named Linda. She had a warm smile and a gentle voice that immediately put me at ease, every words seem like flirt with a young girl. Shes around mid-20s to earlier 30s, pretty face and good body shape. Welcome me with a white and thin t-shirt with shorts, I can easily see her lace purple bra inside, looks great.

She showed me to a private room and asked me to lie down on the massage table. As she began to massage my shoulders, I felt myself relaxing for the first time in days. Her skilled hands worked out all the knots and tension in my muscles, and I let out a contented sigh. Linda was clearly a master of her craft, and I was grateful to have found her shop.

First part is around average, nothing special like other shop but you can touch her during the session, asked for service after 20mins, and the price was relatively cheap compared to shop nearby. I used to went to the shop in Kellyville, and Epping. Linda offer great massage low part with cream and oil, orl was also applied while she massage my legs and bal. Finish with natural and still have time. Then she gave me a relaxed massage on my should and head for another 10 mins. I paid $100 for everythign for that.

Overall, it was nice experience and the final massage was also good, it was enjoyable moment with Linda. I see there are 2 more ladies when I left, and one of them looked young as well, not sure her name, but todays roster seems great.

Looking for Diana, she looks good as well, anyone tried before?

address:' http://windsormassage.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    you need to carpool/rideshare with timpeter and his bro