Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why massage over FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also massahe is less std risky

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Wait how is seeing a waitress and seeing a ml the same thing?
    I was comparing a waitress with a legit ml not a "ml".

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    After reading this I went out for lunch today and got chatting with this hot Asian waitress. All the signs were there; attentive, what would I like etc so after ordering, plucked up the courage - asked the waitress if there were any extras available. I got a bowl of peas and some hot chips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have thought the same. The difference between the ML shop and FS shop is the frequency of new ladies. The FS shop tend to have more new ladies (variety/age) through out the year compared to ML shop. Some ML shop do have new ladies but don't advertise on this platform. The FS shop ladies will offer services that the ML shop cannot.

The price is going up in the FS and the price will eventually go up in the ML shop.

Suppose it is a choice if you want to have sex with a younger female at a FS shop or the same ML you have been seeing for number of years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    After reading this I went out for lunch today and got chatting with this hot Asian waitress. All the signs were there; attentive, what would I like etc so after ordering, plucked up the courage - asked the waitress if there were any extras available. I got a bowl of peas and some hot chips.
    Dude she wanted it! Should've seduced harder.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deniability - I was just going for a massage

Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post

ALSO BECAUSE IVE BEEN READING TOO MUCH AHLUNGOR RnT REVIEW. I THINK HIS MIDDLE NAME IS JOSE BECAUSE HE FINISHED BY SPANISHING ALL THE CHICKS IN RnT. SO I ALSO WANT TO DO WHAT AHLUNGOR DID.
    Hey brother diligent

Didn’t see your post until this morning , you are too funny man 😂🤣

With all you Ginza records, I WANT TO DO WHAT DILIGENT DID actually!

It’s been a while since I had a decent Spanish completion, missed my Spanish Queen Cherry 🍒 oh so very much.

Happy Easter ending everyone

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Have always been an RnT person over FS.

For me, generally with massage you get touch, some serious sensuality at times and in many ways, just a relaxing time and often by being respectful of the ladies you get or can get some serious teasing by the lady of yourself. The touch changes, the places they touch get cheekier. They can edge or build up the teasing aspect, and they do not need to be naked to do this as sometimes the clothing can be used to heighten the touch sense and of course, at some point if they choose to get naked (if you have taken up that extra) then they often tease a strip.

And, among it all many of the RnT girls I have visted can bloody well massage and do it well. I leave releaxed in more ways than teh obvious as so often aching muscles have been treated.

I should also clarify, that I only visit RnT shops and have at times picked wrong and visited a straight massage only service. When I have done this there is no push to do things as the lady simply does not provide extras - all good. I relay on the lady whom I am being massaged by to drop the hint of extras are on the table and this has served well and given me a small selection of good places with some very nice experiences

For me, touch, sensuality, sexiness and whiel that can be there with FS, I have never left a massage feeling less than relaxed but have done after some FS (many years back)

Very well said brother gco

From another foundation member 👏👏

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Horses for courses. Some days I want a massage, a bit of a chat, and a sensual wank from a hot girl, some days I'm in the mood to cut the crap and know what I'm getting, other times I like the "what will it be today" of walking in to an unknown massage shop and seeing what happens etc.That's punting, only wanting to fuck is kind of boring all the time for me, variety is truly the spice of life. There is also the variable of time vs availability. Sometimes you realise your only chance of a punt for the foreseeable future is the shop closest to you at that given moment, and so whether it is massage or fs, it's kind of take it or leave it, and yes sometimes you walk out wondering why you bothered but that's life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Who told you they’re uncomfortable? You obviously don’t know the difference between seduction and harassment. If you offer a massage girl $100 for extra benefits and she accepts, is that harassment?
    If you make the offer and she declines it and you don’t do anything more, is that harassment.
    If you enjoy a friendly seductive dialogue with a girl, is that creepy?
    Why don’t you go to hell and just piss of away from my posts.
    Agreed. It’s creepy, mate.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Brilliant, please tell us you at least got dipping sauce on the side!!! Hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d be looking for home delivery!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why can't we have both? I like the sensual experience, touch and anticipation that comes from RNT massage.
    Sometimes when I'm feeling extra horny and just need to get laid, I go to a FS shop but the ratio is like 10 to 1.
    1 times to a RNT shop
    1 time to a FS shop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123