Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why massage over FS?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why massage over FS?

Can someone explain to me why massages with extras is so popular here? Why do you go RNT instead of FS?

From my perspective, you pay more for less service. Every minute she's got her hands on your back is a minute away from licking / kissing / fucking her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    We go for the "thrill of the chase".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately there is no chase as 99% of massage girls offer FS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The chase I enjoy is when a legit massage girl agrees to provide a happy ending. It is the thrill of the chase, and very few end up agreeing, but it does happen.
    But for RnT places, is is pretty common to get FS if the price is right (you offer to pay enough).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    Can someone explain to me why massages with extras is so popular here? Why do you go RNT instead of FS?

From my perspective, you pay more for less service. Every minute she's got her hands on your back is a minute away from licking / kissing / fucking her.
    There's your problem, why are you getting a massage. Straight to part 2 or 3.
    If I want a good massage I go and see my regular at a shopping centre and claim on it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Unfortunately there is no chase as 99% of massage girls offer FS
    Is the FS rate really so high.

I have always focussed on FS shops but have been looking to visit RnT for 1st time, drawn in by the intrigue of it all...

I guess it is a $$/value question, but do you go with the objective of FS or is it the the part 2 "chase" with a seemingly more "regular" girl as opposed to the sure thing FS shops "pros" , if you get my drift?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to go RnT regularly around CBD, and I'm also wondering the same thing. In my experience, I've only been offered FS once for a ridiculous tip (would've exceed the rate if I had gone straight to FS shop). The chances that a girl won't offer/agree to FS are way too high in my opinion. Even if you get offered a happy ending, there are still high chances that the girls doesn't even let you cop a feel of any kind.
    And before anyone wants to say "you're going to the wrong places/asking the wrong girls", then it's not really a chase if you know "the right place/girl"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For me, I enjoy the anticipation of what is to come (pun intended). One of these days I should visit a brothel, cutting to the chase. I just like the buildup at an RnT. Maybe I've just spent too much time in BKK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    While some guys are claiming thrill of the chase, in reality its just that there is less of a routine in RnT compared to FS joints, it feels less scripted.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    The chase I enjoy is when a legit massage girl agrees to provide a happy ending. It is the thrill of the chase, and very few end up agreeing, but it does happen.
    Dude you're just sexually harassing women in their workplace. Just go to an RnT for fucks sake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have always been an RnT person over FS.

For me, generally with massage you get touch, some serious sensuality at times and in many ways, just a relaxing time and often by being respectful of the ladies you get or can get some serious teasing by the lady of yourself. The touch changes, the places they touch get cheekier. They can edge or build up the teasing aspect, and they do not need to be naked to do this as sometimes the clothing can be used to heighten the touch sense and of course, at some point if they choose to get naked (if you have taken up that extra) then they often tease a strip.

And, among it all many of the RnT girls I have visted can bloody well massage and do it well. I leave releaxed in more ways than teh obvious as so often aching muscles have been treated.

I should also clarify, that I only visit RnT shops and have at times picked wrong and visited a straight massage only service. When I have done this there is no push to do things as the lady simply does not provide extras - all good. I relay on the lady whom I am being massaged by to drop the hint of extras are on the table and this has served well and given me a small selection of good places with some very nice experiences

For me, touch, sensuality, sexiness and whiel that can be there with FS, I have never left a massage feeling less than relaxed but have done after some FS (many years back)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are quite a few reasons but I would say the most important one is the cost of a dud punt.
    Dud punt at an RnT - loss of $70 - $120.
    Dud punt at mid class FS shop (ginza, n5m, etc) - $160 - $350

Forgetting that the other reasons are.
    1. My reg MLs (3 or 4) all start with part 2 & 3 so it is just like going to an FS Shop without a bed (beds are over rated anyway) and cheaper.
    2. Variety and sampling - I can check out a chick for $120 p/h and decide if I want to do more with her or not depending how we get on
    3. FS is a bit over rated. I really like to see a chick squirming and bucking when I go down on her. Brings me more pleasure than jack hammering at her cooch. So for anywhere from $170 - $220 I can spend an hour teasing and licking a sexy little early 20's babe with a tight taut body and watch her slurp on my cock with the option to fuck her if I really feel like it.
    4. Sometimes it is nice to relax for 20-30 mins while young chicky massages and caresses me while telling all about her latest holiday or what she did last weekend before turning over for whatever I am in the mood for.

However , if you are looking for FS and more like Anal then you are better off going to a FS shop rather than risking an ML who offers FS not offering it to you.
    You have to be prepared for some failures at an RnT.
    I cannot recall any ML offering me anal since doing the local member for the Penrith areas daughter on the floor in a St Marys RnT many many years ago (BB of course)
    Man was she a dirty little whore.
    Lack of showers and hygiene products at many RnT shops are the main disincentive nowadays. I simply would not risk it.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With a RnT place you can find some girls come from a legit massage shop and want to try the RnT shop instead of a brothel as they can limit what they want to do for extra cash , instead of having to have sex with every guy that chooses her . If I get lucky and we click I can get just about everything I get from a brothel and feels more of a gfe .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Dude you're just sexually harassing women in their workplace. Just go to an RnT for fucks sake.
    Hey @ReginaldBubbles, I can't let you get away with that wrong comment in reply to mine.
    No "sexual harassment of women in their workplace", buddy.
    It's building rapport, and if the dialgue is positive you proceed to hinting and suggesting. That's all. Some girls say "no" and you don't press further.
    It might be too difficult for you to decipher this, so please go away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I partake in both. The reasons I sometimes prefer RnT over FS is that MLs tend to be younger and hotter than WLs; sometimes I don't want to spend the extra money; sometimes I'm too drunk and/or tired to want FS.

After a few minutes of CG most WLs want to be on the bottom to conserve their energy. Plus a HJ with a mouth full of tit will always get me over the line when drunk unlike FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do this to chill out and relax, and massages with rnt are way more relaxing than a FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the anticipation and transition from
    Part 1 to 2 and then to 3 with a ML .
    Love the build up to that as well .
    Ofcourse not all ML offer part 3 and for some you need to work on my building rapport and knocking down their barriers over a few sessions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Everyone is different and they have different preferences, some people like Full Service, others like Massage Service with different type of Happy Endings, HJ, NHJ, BJ, BBJ, FS,
    i find to get best value for money i would go to a private or a FS shop that offers everything for a fixed price rather paying for each part separately,
    1 hour $150-$160 FS, which can be broken down to a relaxing nude massage, follow by a Bj than into fS
    in a massage shop $70 a hour massage, than pay for extras for the last 10-15 minutes, FS $100, NHJ $50, NBJ $80, so no matter what you chose expect a minimum $130 price tag

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some times I just want to lay back & get a nice relaxing massage. Even if it does end up as FS & I'm not fussed if it does I like them to ride my cock whilst I lay there also.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Into RnT more than FS.
    Able to relax, chat to the ML, and see what they will offer instead of knowing straight up what your paying for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast