Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why massage over FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a bit of an adventure, during the massage its that build up of excitement for the main event. With FS, you walk in, get undressed, jump in shower, have sex, done. I have done both regularly and I always come back to RnT as its more fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Personal preference. My experience is a hit and miss with FS shops.
    Initially i went to FS shops but they're mature/older chinese mums or grannies that either rush service or starfish. I remember seeing this mature wl and she had a note book keeping a tally on how many customers see saw during the day.
    Sometimes the boss gives them no lunch.
    I concluded that if i want to see more younger attractive girls i may need to venture out towards the city which i hardly go plus the rates is high.
    Eventually i went on to try massages and i found the experience is much better. Even if no FS, the hard massage i received was worth it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Hey @ReginaldBubbles, I can't let you get away with that wrong comment in reply to mine.
    No "sexual harassment of women in their workplace", buddy.
    It's building rapport, and if the dialgue is positive you proceed to hinting and suggesting. That's all. Some girls say "no" and you don't press further.
    It might be too difficult for you to decipher this, so please go away.
    Making a woman uncomfortable in her workplace with unwanted sexually suggestive comments and requests is sexual harassment buddy.
    You said you do it because it gives you a thrill but it's just creepy.

Well, times are tough. Inflation is real. Most FS shop are increasing the price. $270-$350+ and 50-80% chances that you feel that its is not value for money anymore. It can be that the punt was dud. Meanwhile in RnT. You can get a good massage, and a release as well at almost 1/2 of a FS price. The girls are also cheerful and fun, which gives it a more "genuine" connection.

ALSO BECAUSE IVE BEEN READING TOO MUCH AHLUNGOR RnT REVIEW. I THINK HIS MIDDLE NAME IS JOSE BECAUSE HE FINISHED BY SPANISHING ALL THE CHICKS IN RnT. SO I ALSO WANT TO DO WHAT AHLUNGOR DID.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    RnT is less mechanical...(if u go to the right place) and theres the extra joy when you manage to get a gd deal =P!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Making a woman uncomfortable in her workplace with unwanted sexually suggestive comments and requests is sexual harassment buddy.
    You said you do it because it gives you a thrill but it's just creepy.
    Who told you they’re uncomfortable? You obviously don’t know the difference between seduction and harassment. If you offer a massage girl $100 for extra benefits and she accepts, is that harassment?
    If you make the offer and she declines it and you don’t do anything more, is that harassment.
    If you enjoy a friendly seductive dialogue with a girl, is that creepy?
    Why don’t you go to hell and just piss of away from my posts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you make the offer and she declines it and you don’t do anything more, is that harassment.
    If you enjoy a friendly seductive dialogue with a girl, is that creepy?
    In her workplace yes. Would you offer a waitress $100 for extra benefits? And you did say the offer is rarely accepted. Of course you're the customer so they're going to pretend it's all cool and that it doesn't happen multiple times a day but afterwards probably bitch about you to her workmates.

Fuck you're sensitive though, I hate to think how you handle rejection!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because its the wrong type of shop, if the joint is a legit massage then yes its inappropriate and harassment.

Punters become desensitised to this stuff, that's why some here see a hot girl in public and wonder if she might be a working girl in her spare time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks your view makes sense

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Punters become desensitised to this stuff, that's why some here see a hot girl in public and wonder if she might be a working girl in her spare time.
    That seems like projection.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    In her workplace yes. Would you offer a waitress $100 for extra benefits? And you did say the offer is rarely accepted. Of course you're the customer so they're going to pretend it's all cool and that it doesn't happen multiple times a day but afterwards probably bitch about you to her workmates.

Fuck you're sensitive though, I hate to think how you handle rejection!
    You would be surprised how many massage girls transition from legit/pure massage, to getting an extra $50 to $100 for 10 minutes of "happy ending". And no I would not offer a waitress any money for sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You would be surprised how many massage girls transition from legit/pure massage, to getting an extra $50 to $100 for 10 minutes of "happy ending".
    Go and see them then.

And no I would not offer a waitress any money for sex.
    Good because it's basically the same thing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    Well, times are tough. Inflation is real. Most FS shop are increasing the price. $270-$350+ and 50-80% chances that you feel that its is not value for money anymore. It can be that the punt was dud. Meanwhile in RnT. You can get a good massage, and a release as well at almost 1/2 of a FS price. The girls are also cheerful and fun, which gives it a more "genuine" connection.

ALSO BECAUSE IVE BEEN READING TOO MUCH AHLUNGOR RnT REVIEW. I THINK HIS MIDDLE NAME IS JOSE BECAUSE HE FINISHED BY SPANISHING ALL THE CHICKS IN RnT. SO I ALSO WANT TO DO WHAT AHLUNGOR DID.
    Lol, too funny!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You would be surprised how many massage girls transition from legit/pure massage, to getting an extra $50 to $100 for 10 minutes of "happy ending". And no I would not offer a waitress any money for sex.
    Leave it bro. He's an extremely reticent man with his own version of reality. You'll never win this argument.

I'm sure he's enjoying what he's created for himself.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It's a personal choice or decision.

We shouldn't have to explain it of justify it to others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    It's a personal choice or decision.

We shouldn't have to explain it of justify it to others.
    Amen to that...........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    They are totally different experiences. Different energy, different vibe.
    Some go for one, some go for the other, some go for both.
    It's all good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Leave it bro. He's an extremely reticent man with his own version of reality. You'll never win this argument.

I'm sure he's enjoying what he's created for himself.
    Not sure what you mean but maybe look up the word reticent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wait how is seeing a waitress and seeing a ml the same thing?

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    MLs are better at HJ than FS ladies.

FS ladies have a whole selection of tools available to make you cum

ML soemtimes only have their hands. Which leads them to becoming very good at using them...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast