Thread: Big Tiddies Pola & Soda

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Big Tiddies Pola & Soda

Friggin awesome. Huge tiddies that cant fit on the palm of my hand. Both are legit natural D or F cupper. Pola massages very well. She'll straighten out the sore muscles on your back + legs, whereas Soda will talk your ear off.

But yea I came for some tiddies action and I definitely got that. Comparatively, Pola has a perkier sexier boobs but Soda has that big rounder heavier set and pepperoni wide nipples. Both are awesome and had them each more then once. Highly recommended for em big tiddies lovers!

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Satantoofuuu View Post
    Friggin awesome. Huge tiddies that cant fit on the palm of my hand. Both are legit natural D or F cupper. Pola massages very well. She'll straighten out the sore muscles on your back + legs, whereas Soda will talk your ear off.

But yea I came for some tiddies action and I definitely got that. Comparatively, Pola has a perkier sexier boobs but Soda has that big rounder heavier set and pepperoni wide nipples. Both are awesome and had them each more then once. Highly recommended for em big tiddies lovers!
    Thanks for good review lovely customer
    Hope to take care of you soon
    Thanks ��
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

what was the damage on this feast?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do either offer part 3?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Never going back

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    what was the damage on this feast?
    I think it's $200 or thereabouts. Went there a few months back for pollas big toddies. She definitely does have them bigg. But here's the nasty side of my xp. Booked over WeChat. Receptionist not too friendly. Fine fuck it, I'm here for big tiddy Polla. 10 mins into the massage, massage interrupted by receptionist and Polla goes out. Comes back in and asks if I actually did book her. I say yes and show her the WeChat discussion. She goes out again, mumbles with the receptionist. Apparently the person who I chatted with on wechat fucked up and booked another person for Polla at same time. Well in my books the experience is already ruined at this stage. You don't ever interrupt things like this. But the worst is yet to come. Half an hour in Polla hurriedly me jerks me off gives me a hug and says good bye. I protest but nothing doing. What a great treatment! I don't ask for my money back, didn't wanna start a fight in a bloody scummy place like this, could be violent criminals running the place for all I know. Also, there was no dedicted shower. I asked to shower at the beginning and was reluctantly shown a bathroom at the back. Wet and not a clean bathroom.

Swore to myself never to go to this horrid place again.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotbandit View Post
    I think it's $200 or thereabouts. Went there a few months back for pollas big toddies. She definitely does have them bigg. But here's the nasty side of my xp. Booked over WeChat. Receptionist not too friendly. Fine fuck it, I'm here for big tiddy Polla. 10 mins into the massage, massage interrupted by receptionist and Polla goes out. Comes back in and asks if I actually did book her. I say yes and show her the WeChat discussion. She goes out again, mumbles with the receptionist. Apparently the person who I chatted with on wechat fucked up and booked another person for Polla at same time. Well in my books the experience is already ruined at this stage. You don't ever interrupt things like this. But the worst is yet to come. Half an hour in Polla hurriedly me jerks me off gives me a hug and says good bye. I protest but nothing doing. What a great treatment! I don't ask for my money back, didn't wanna start a fight in a bloody scummy place like this, could be violent criminals running the place for all I know. Also, there was no dedicted shower. I asked to shower at the beginning and was reluctantly shown a bathroom at the back. Wet and not a clean bathroom.

Swore to myself never to go to this horrid place again.
    Hi yes if have any problem with booking
    Or reception place send messages to shop pr complain to me
    I’m management on phone always if have something
    Happy or reception not good mistake or girls not good
    Just let me know will find out the problem and fix for you
    Good to know that never happen l will talk with the reception
    Thanks Ada
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm