Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Unique Thai Stafford - AVOID at all cost

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timtamslam View Post
    Perhaps he is away. I now see the Alicante ad mentioning a manager, Lucky. Maybe text the shop
    Got a link?
    Can't seem to find their ad on Locanto.

Only found this....
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...y-Massage.html

For those chocolate fans....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sure thing. Also forgive the autocorrect for “Locanto”

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...ford-Road.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sure thing. Also forgive the autocorrect for “Locanto”

Thanks!
    For some reason this ad doesn't show in the 'desktop version' of Locanto - that's why I couldn't find it.
    OMG.....The ad is sooo very much Herps.....very....let's say OMG WTF...wordy and convoluted.
    And he seems to be running a second shop in Carina.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Thanks!
    For some reason this ad doesn't show in the 'desktop version' of Locanto - that's why I couldn't find it.
    OMG.....The ad is sooo very much Herps.....very....let's say OMG WTF...wordy and convoluted.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...ad-Carina.html

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...ford-Road.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks.
    I was able to find the desktop version through the mobile version when clicking on the advertiser's name. But when I searched for them directly, even with the exact headline of the mobile ad, I only got links to expired ads.
    Might be a browser issue; I'm using a non-standard browser, and there are issues with certain websites from time to time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got a link?
    Can't seem to find their ad on Locanto.

Only found this....
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...y-Massage.html

For those chocolate fans....
    Is this chocolate girl still around recently flowers? I do love me some dark chocolate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeypot69 View Post
    Is this chocolate girl still around recently flowers? I do love me some dark chocolate
    I don't have the slightest...
    Not my cup of tea. Just saw this by chance whilst trying to find the Herps ad.
    But I guess the answer to your question is only one text message away...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks!
    It's a fucking hot mess of an ad. I've given up trying to work out which girls are working on any given day. I fully accept that English is likely to be a second language in this case, but it doesn't seem to stop other shops being understandable. I've crossed the shop off my list of possibles which is a shame as Northside options are always the best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by carloss View Post
    It's a fucking hot mess of an ad. I've given up trying to work out which girls are working on any given day. I fully accept that English is likely to be a second language in this case, but it doesn't seem to stop other shops being understandable. I've crossed the shop off my list of possibles which is a shame as Northside options are always the best.
    I crossed it off my list when I paid $100 for for an hour massage and never received my change, then she wanted to charge me $200 for NHJ, The princess was not impressed when i said I will go, not worth $300 all up....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For what it's worth, i dropped in there as a walk in 2 weeks ago. Thai girl, probably mid 30'ish, quite attractive and a happy fun chick.

Place was clean, the massage table was a good size and very comfortable and she gave a really good massage (i go for strong massages and she delivered).

She was the only girl there at the time so not sure how many actually work there at any one time (their ad suggests a few but no evidence of that), the rear of shop parking is convenient and rear door with a bell is discreet enough if that's a concern to anyone. Overall and on the strength of that visit, i would have no hesitation visiting again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post
    For what it's worth, i dropped in there as a walk in 2 weeks ago. Thai girl, probably mid 30'ish, quite attractive and a happy fun chick.

Place was clean, the massage table was a good size and very comfortable and she gave a really good massage (i go for strong massages and she delivered).

She was the only girl there at the time so not sure how many actually work there at any one time (their ad suggests a few but no evidence of that), the rear of shop parking is convenient and rear door with a bell is discreet enough if that's a concern to anyone. Overall and on the strength of that visit, i would have no hesitation visiting again.
    You must have seen Ruby. How tall was she approximately?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    You must have seen Ruby. How tall was she approximately?
    Not what i would call tall for an Asian but not a total short ass either. If i had to hazard a guess i'd say around 5'6".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post

Mid 30s Thai girl and only 1 staff on? Sounds like may still be a no go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Mid 30s Thai girl and only 1 staff on? Sounds like may still be a no go.
    I went there mid last year and service was just ok but ripped off for time, wouldn't go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Locanto ad for Stafford shop has expired?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Use to go here agggeesss ago to see a Latino ML but stopped going when she left. Anyway, this thread is wild! But I'll happily take the wild card and be the mystery shopper in the next few weeks, I'll report back and you can take it or leave it really.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Locanto ad for Stafford shop has expired?

This shop is becoming dead with 1 staff on per shift and the owners attitude towards customer feedback. Not surprised if they close down soon exchange hand for cheap to another owner who hopefully can build it up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345