Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unique Thai Stafford - AVOID at all cost

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I welcome Herps as a shop owner. Herps, you must know by now what we desire. I'm quite prepared to help train your girls in the art of TT free of charge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    I agree it would be a better if shop owners profiles were recognisable, and contributed to this forum to inform / educate punters, and promote a more harmonious scene.
    Agreed - I am a shop owner and I’m keen to discuss some of the challenges I face and get feedback

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t forget this is qld if shop owners get on here discussing things then that’s just gold for the police to act as your admitting your shop provides sexual services .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Can you PM me Holdan ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chips Mate
    Hi
    Can you PM
    I need to visit the best shop on the North side
    wow
    You are cool

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Hey Can you PM me Holdan ?
    Thanks mate for the PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate for the PM
    No worries Herps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chips Mate
    Hi
    Can you PM
    I need to visit the best shop on the North side
    wow
    You are cool
    Hey Herp, it is hard to get motivation to reply to your rather childish PM. I've already mentioned here I would recommend VIP and FG over your shop, not sure what more you want?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The funny thing is......the more Herps contributes to this thread, the more often he pushes it up to the top of the thread list, the more people see it and might comment, which again keeps it visible, and the more the message in the title gets reinforced....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its interesting that you think the title has any impact on if people will decide to visit this shop or not? The fuck lol, you think you make the rules? You think you really influence here? That's just sad and embarrassing. The only thing funny here is you, why try so hard to degrade opportunity for the people working at this shop, both present and future. Take your bag of usernames and let go of your sadness and need to attempt interuption to those that are possibly less fortunate than yourself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive never been to the shop, but reviews on here and on Google are not good. Herps has read the posts and should know what is needed to fix it. But even the good shops don't get it all right, eg, VIP's mirror placement is so frustrating. Girl in short skirt leaning over the table AND THE MIRROR IS IN THE WRONG PLACE. Plenty of people here will help you Herps just ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed, usually the comments on here are an attempt to improve a shop, just depends on how you want to receive the message🤷🏼*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    Its interesting that you think the title has any impact on if people will decide to visit this shop or not? The fuck lol, you think you make the rules? You think you really influence here? That's just sad and embarrassing. The only thing funny here is you, why try so hard to degrade opportunity for the people working at this shop, both present and future. Take your bag of usernames and let go of your sadness and need to attempt interuption to those that are possibly less fortunate than yourself.
    You're not really the brightest candle on the cake, are you?
    First these dumb accusations that we're all the same person....in several threads....and now you don't even seem to realise that with my comment, I was actually trying to give Herps (and other shop owners) some honest advice.
    But to spell it out for you - and maybe others - who are a bit slow on the uptake:
    If you run a business in this digital age, no matter what kind, you will have to live with the fact that customers or clients post online reviews, and yes, some of those reviews will be negative, be that justified or not. Now, if you can compellingly disprove their claims, it would probably be good to do so.
    Otherwise the most clever course of action would be to extract whatever useful information there is and use it to address shortcomings and issues in your business, and to avoid anything that DRAWS MORE ATTENTION to the negative review and thread. You would want for the thread to move down the list, then to page 2, and disappear from view as soon as possible, and contributing to the thread and arguing with other users is NOT going to achieve that.
    Our subconscious minds like and store simple messages, as for example '.....avoid at all cost...' , and the more often you make people see those, the more they will be reinforced and the more effect they will have......a very basic principle of advertising.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe I need to visit and mention I'm a forum member. Then perhaps the shop can get a good review and go from there. Others could try the same.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Avoid definetly

Definitely avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Avoid this place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Maybe I need to visit and mention I'm a forum member. Then perhaps the shop can get a good review and go from there. Others could try the same.
    Good idea. I would recommend not letting them know your name though, as the owner will spam you non stop if you end up having a bad punt and share it online, which is actually likely

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Unique Thai Stafford give Unique experience
    Try massage girl
    Africans
    Japanese
    Korean
    Taiwanese
    Thai
    Colombian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetalogy View Post
    Try massage girl
    Africans
    Japanese
    Korean
    Taiwanese
    Thai
    Colombian
    Photos? Not promises…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetalogy View Post
    Try massage girl
    Africans
    Japanese
    Korean
    Taiwanese
    Thai
    Colombian
    This Herpes-tology is the OWNER of the shop making out they are an innocent punter. says a lot about the ethics of this place it starts from the top with apparent misleading practices..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast