Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unique Thai Stafford - AVOID at all cost

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    This Herpes-tology is the OWNER of the shop making out they are an innocent punter. says a lot about the ethics of this place it starts from the top with apparent misleading practices..
    Guys you gotta read carefully. HerpetAlogy is one of the immature shit-stirrers here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Guys you gotta read carefully. HerpetAlogy is one of the immature shit-stirrers here.
    You are right. Why would a shit stirrer help the other guy's business? Wish all of these shop OWNERS would go off to their own forum and let us punters share legitimate intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are right. Why would a shit stirrer help the other guy's business? Wish all of these shop OWNERS would go off to their own forum and let us punters share legitimate intel.
    I don't think the shit stirrer is exactly helping. By commenting on this post, it reminds everyone that my recommendation/opinion on Unique Thai is to avoid at all cost.

Agree with you though that shop owners should not act as if they are punters and low key promote their shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A**** is worth a try. Big boobs if that's your thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninety Six <<< View Post
    What nationality?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep i went there the beginning of the year and it’s clean however not great , she was really old

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninety Six <<< View Post
    My mistake
    Name was Thai S***a

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone visit recently?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone visit recently?
    Not recently. Haven't been brave enough to throw my money here again for another potential bad punt. I'm a bit more budget conscious now so I would rather spend money on a more consistent and reputable shop than to a place with previous negative experiences.

Have you recently visited?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Not recently. Haven't been brave enough to throw my money here again for another potential bad punt. I'm a bit more budget conscious now so I would rather spend money on a more consistent and reputable shop than to a place with previous negative experiences.

Have you recently visited?
    Have not been back and unlikely to visit again. consistently poor reviews in the DM chatter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have not been back and unlikely to visit again. consistently poor reviews in the DM chatter.
    Same, have not been back and consistent poor feedback both on the forum and via DMs.

Any one tried this place recently and had better luck? Happy to give quiet businesses a go and not hold a grudge, if there are new intel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, I been here couple of times. Option of warm oil which I like most & got a relaxing service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there last week, wasn't too bad. ML looked in her 30's. Standard options, left happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbitybob View Post
    Went there last week, wasn't too bad. ML looked in her 30's. Standard options, left happy.
    Did you get to see other options? 30s is a little too old for my likings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didn't see anyone else there, but it was during the day mid week so they might not have many on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are advertising an African girl, it's hard to find one in a shop. Might have to call in sometime soon. Anyone else been to see her or know of any other African girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally not a big fan of Africans because of the odour. Have you tried it yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Herps I am not able to pm you. Maybe because I am new here. I would like to know about your shop please.

Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    VFlowers

SmithChips

Many guys have attended my shop over the last 12 months.

I took over April 2022

Walk in customers and website customers do attend my shop and they return.

You both refuse to advise me on the problems you have experienced with my staff.

I have PM you a few times over the last few months but you both do not reply with feedback.

Pm me and let me know when you attended.

Dates, times and the girls name including the problems with my staff.

Pm me.

Thanks
    Herps

Junior Member(有D料到)
    TikTok Nundah has African girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited here in September. The massage was pretty good, but no TT and the lady was a bit older but reasonably attractive. The extras offered were NHJ for $100 or BJ for $200, that was too much so I took the NHJ which wasn't bad. WIR - it's close to where I work so maybe (the parking and rear access is good) but otherwise no

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast