Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.parlour78.com

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish CIM

Size/shape : OK face, curvy (slightly cuddly) figure, natural D-cups, shaved but stubbly bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Decent session but we didn't really click (others might fare batter)

My experience/comments : Called Susan and was told that Asia, Lisa and Sally were working. I’ve seen Asia so from the other two I randomly picked Lisa.

Susan showed me into the room, took my money and I was soon joined by Lisa.

Lisa has a pleasant face and was wearing a boob-tube (highlighting large breasts with a tattoo above the left one) and a short black and white skirt.

I showered and Lisa stripped. She has a curvy figure (just a couple of surplus kilos), large natural D-cups, a round bum, slim legs and a shaved but stubbly bush.

Onto the bed and Lisa knelt over me for some light kissing and then she stuck a nipple in my mouth.

She then moved down to kneel between my legs and suck me.

It was a decent BBBJ – very slightly toothy (but not too bad), only a couple of brief tissue-breaks and, when she applied some lube, very good use of her hands.

I asked for 69 and Lisa moved round but she positioned herself so I couldn’t lick her properly.

I got her to move round to sit on my face but again she wouldn’t let me lick or even touch her clit. I wasn’t getting anything out of this and it sounded like she wasn’t either so I got her to go back between my legs for some more BJ.

Her hand-work was good again and I was getting close so I suggested we fuck.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later come in her mouth and she said I could.

Lube was applied and she mounted for some cowgirl and I played with her tits.

She switched to Asian-style which was pretty good as she rode me well.

When she tired I asked for doggie. I stood at the foot of the bed so that I could look in the side-on mirror to watch her large breasts swinging low. I also had a thumb up her bum for a while.

We moved to the mish but Lisa seemed to be a bit discomforted so I suggested she suck me again.

With more lube and good hand-action it wasn’t long before I came and she went on sucking me for a while before going to the sink for a spit and then she took a quick shower.

Lisa returned to the bed and gave me a light massage. She said she was from Shanghai and has been here a few years – her English is OK. She works at 78a only on Mondays, working other days at a MP in Parramatta.

As I left I had a quick word with Susan and said hello to Asia and Sally. Sally is a decent looking MILF – might try her soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have never seen any ladies below 45 in this place.....