Thread: Ingleburn area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ingleburn area

In the western suburbs it’s a bit hot and miss, Minto massage offer a happy ending for $50, but the lady is a bit older with a decent rig. Natasha day spa in casula offer a few extras - hj, body to body, body slides and the girls are actually pretty cute. Glenfield offer BJ for $120 with pretty attractive girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice, thanks for the info as I'm also around the area. Yeah I tried punting locally but it's a bit hit and miss

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi, what's the shop name in Glenfield?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    glenfield also here question
    That 120 all in? Cbj ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    Nice, thanks for the info as I'm also around the area. Yeah I tried punting locally but it's a bit hit and miss
    It's a huge catchment area so I've always been curious about the lack of decent options out that way for punting in general.

Sounds like a good business opportunity for anyone especially in places like Oran Park, Ed Park, Gregory Hills, Smeatan Grange etc, the place is booming with new developments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Sounds like a good business opportunity for anyone especially in places like Oran Park, Ed Park, Gregory Hills, Smeatan Grange etc, the place is booming with new developments.
    Also I think the demographic around here doesn't have a lot of disposable income for punting compared to people living closer to the city. Even I punt once a month or so since I tried to keep a reasonable budget.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontfeedtheducks2022! View Post
    In the western suburbs it’s a bit hot and miss, Minto massage offer a happy ending for $50, but the lady is a bit older with a decent rig. Natasha day spa in casula offer a few extras - hj, body to body, body slides and the girls are actually pretty cute. Glenfield offer BJ for $120 with pretty attractive girls
    Forum: NSW - 141 Private After Report

Share your sex experiences you had in NSW with 141 Private Girls! After Report only~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like Ingleburn Angels is under new management. I called them and they said they are working on a new website. Hoping they get good talent.

Anyone been recently?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ultimate massage Ingleburn

Quote Originally Posted by Dontfeedtheducks2022! View Post
    Have you tried Ultimate massage Ingleburn they have changed they have a roster on instagram they have 2 nice Aussie girls very sexy Portuguese girl all 3 girls having ass 🤤 and the the Asian girls are also sexy go have look on Ultimate.Ingleburn insta if you like they have lots photo taking in the shop not fake photo from google search u can see the shop in the background