Thread: Supply and Demand

Senior Member(無間使者)

Supply and Demand

I’m a RnT man as a rule but I follow No 5 Marrickville and 42 Nightshade’s rosters quite often. Prices generally have increased $20 to $30 an hour in the last year. The Japanese girls usually demanding on average around $300. Most girls in the $280 range.
    The thing I’ve noticed lately is the increase of girls rostered on any one day. Last week on Friday No 42 had 27 girls rostered up from the usual 21 girls. No 5 broke its record as well.
    Is there more punter demand? Should oversupply affect prices? Can brothels now pick and choose?
    Is this just a result of a post Covid spike of beautiful imports. The glut of Japanese ladies certainly reflects their ability to travel to Australia with less restrictions than other nationalities.
    Just wondering if punters on the ground have any thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The price rise could be the Coochie Cartel at work.

There are places that charge $250 or less an hour but if you're looking at 42G/N5M quality then chances are you wouldn't spend too much time in those places. Even at N5M, there are some girls who charge quite low.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me as a punter state of industry is cost of finding a decent punt with a new girl. probably too high one in 3 or 4 but I'm picky

As for pricing if the girl isn't planning to stay long or is not worth repeating price is somewhat irrelevant. there are enough punters out there I think that they will make their money

also at 42 particularly a few of the girls sais they dont stay till their rostered time if quiet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I’m a RnT man as a rule but I follow No 5 Marrickville and 42 Nightshade’s rosters quite often. Prices generally have increased $20 to $30 an hour in the last year. The Japanese girls usually demanding on average around $300. Most girls in the $280 range.
    The thing I’ve noticed lately is the increase of girls rostered on any one day. Last week on Friday No 42 had 27 girls rostered up from the usual 21 girls. No 5 broke its record as well.
    Is there more punter demand? Should oversupply affect prices? Can brothels now pick and choose?
    Is this just a result of a post Covid spike of beautiful imports. The glut of Japanese ladies certainly reflects their ability to travel to Australia with less restrictions than other nationalities.
    Just wondering if punters on the ground have any thoughts?
    They actually have more girls than rooms quite a few times which I find very odd and many girls who have increased their prices by at least 20% in the least year.
    There are are also some very quiet periods of the day.
    Perhaps their yield management program needs an update.

It has actually always bugged me that the regular ladies who have been there for years play second fiddle to the FIFO girls in terms of pay.
    I understand the logic, I would probably do the same if I was running a similar business but how does it make the long term gals feel?

For me the cost is above the service level in most cases. For comparison in 1983 I was earning just shy of 600 a week as a junior in my industry. A 30 min session at an upscale brothel like ATOC was $60 per hour. That is 10% of my pay or 10 visits per pay packet. Sure taxation was a lot higher then but it is a guide. Today entry level pay is around 1K and a 30 min session at Ginza/42/N5 et al is about $170 + so 16% or if you like or 6 visits per pay packet. So almost twice the impost.
    Factor in that service is way more restrictive than it was then and that for some absurd reason Asians are cheaper than Anglos and it is all effed up.

It will self correct at some point but most likely bring a loss of the glut of J and K girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure if inflation would be a guide here but their increase in rates is three times higher than the inflation!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know. I get the vibe that most shops aren't as busy as they would like. Maybe its my impression.... Just by how aggressive they are posting on WeeChat. Some are now also messaging directly. I think raising the price is the worst thing they can do. A punter will always punt regardless. If he's hurting by the current state of the economy, he may drop the frequency of his punts. Maybe shorten his stay at a shop, instead of 60mins stay 30 or choose cheaper options.
    What they need to do is offer more value for money, not necessarily drop the price...maybe offer are discount on next visit or something in the way of giving an extra 15mins for those staying an hour.

Banned
    An SB quoted me $600 an hour for BBFS, $400 safe sex. 10 years ago it would've been $300 for BBFS, $200 safe sex. However, this SB is verified unlike those E&B bait and switch crap, so I think I might take up the offer. She also does overnight service, hopefully she can offer me a good price for overnight BBFS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The price hike is a global thing, you will find a lot of girls can make good money working in their own countries in the tourist areas as freelancers, than wearing the high cost of living and education here in Australia, The Japanese and Korean girls that travel here are full time sex workers, part time 1 day a week students for english and normally do a 3-4 month turn around once their short course school term is finished, this is done so they can't get deported by immigration for not turning up to class and the mafia, shop owners have a fresh roster of workers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think eventually the supply and demand will stabilise and revert to the mean over time. We have an over supply of girls post Covid; however the demand is decreasing due to the rising cost of living as punting is a "want" not a "need".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    An SB quoted me $600 an hour for BBFS, $400 safe sex. 10 years ago it would've been $300 for BBFS, $200 safe sex. However, this SB is verified unlike those E&B bait and switch crap, so I think I might take up the offer. She also does overnight service, hopefully she can offer me a good price for overnight BBFS
    Can't help asking...does this SB live at Mascot?

Banned
    I'm sure some of the punters are having it tough with higher mortgage, higher interest rate, inflation, loss of jobs etc. which in turn flows into the massage parlours.

I used to have to book. These days I just walk in and do not have to wait long to have a girl to serve me. After the first punt at full price, mamasan brings the price down to $100 for 30 minutes to entice me to have 2nd and 3rd punts. A generous WL slipped in a FS at that price without telling mamasan.

The bad news and depressing economic climate prompt me to put a brake on my puntings. Tough time and dark clouds are ahead. I would want to have a healthy reserve to rough it through.

Banned
    You probably should fatten up your fish, a good source of food with your "dark clouds" ahead......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I'm sure some of the punters are having it tough with higher mortgage, higher interest rate, inflation, loss of jobs etc. which in turn flows into the massage parlours.

I used to have to book. These days I just walk in and do not have to wait long to have a girl to serve me. After the first punt at full price, mamasan brings the price down to $100 for 30 minutes to entice me to have 2nd and 3rd punts. A generous WL slipped in a FS at that price without telling mamasan.

The bad news and depressing economic climate prompt me to put a brake on my puntings. Tough time and dark clouds are ahead. I would want to have a healthy reserve to rough it through.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You probably should fatten up your fish, a good source of food with your "dark clouds" ahead......

You guys need to make up sometime soon. Are you not bored having a go at each other. Or it this the highlight of your day?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    You guys need to make up sometime soon. Are you not bored having a go at each other. Or it this the highlight of your day?
    Nah, it's kinda fun, not as boring as reading an Ahlungor review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Na.... keep it like it is. I liken it to Abbott n Costello. And I thought they were funny fucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Na.... keep it like it is. I liken it to Abbott n Costello. And I thought they were funny fucks.
    More like "Beavis and Butt head"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Statler and Waldorf
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    He is on my Ignore List. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't exist.

I'm too busy and lazy to knowledge him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    He is on my Ignore List. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't exist.

I'm too busy and lazy to knowledge him.
    You mean "acknowledge" dumbfuck...........