Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
yes one of the shops. I don’t know which one. I was almost corralled into taking her on a road trip out to Dubbo on Sunday.. a leisurely drive with a night together in Mudgee was the idea. Not my idea at all. But it seemed to make sense at the time. But luckily, since my Sunday was still actually Thursday, and it was pouring rain and I couldn’t get my keys to unlock my car (it of course being keyless ).. I bought her an Uber to the railway station and went to sleep in her empty bed instead for 8 hours. Woke up, crept out, changed my phone number (again), and vowed to stay out of Marickville for 3 months..

$230 covered everything …and then extras..you poor poor bastards out there in the bush..

Look,she is pretty sweet for the Milf lovers amongst us… but I.d want a bloody sleepover for that much.
Won’t be hard to find her. There is only one shop. Usually 2 girls available 24/7. That’s the same 2 girls. They stay on site and are available at any hour.

There’s usually a few other older Asian WLs around town. Advertise on Locanto or E&B. If you believed the advertising Dubbo should have a smoking hot 23 yr old WL in any one of the local motels. In reality there will be 1 or 2 grannies with 4 phones each in one of cheapest motels or pubs. And charging $250/hr for 1/2 the service you’d get at B12, Yokos or Juliet’s.