Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Golden Apple 94 Rowe St. Eastwood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    SYT or mature? Personally, I lean towards the mature: closer to my age, more realistic in expectations, more experienced service, better attitude, more options cheaper... because they DO understand the competition from the SYT's). As I've said elsewhere, there has to be some physical attraction, face, rack, etc.... Great thing about Asians, they keep their looks longer. If she looks in her 30's, I DON'T care what her passport says. And that SYT... You're not the first...
    I totally agree with you Bravo.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    I totally agree with you Bravo.
    Not here, but elsewhere, where the venues were bars and clubs with wg freelancers, LT more the norm. Walked up to two PRC's, some chat, then asked one how much. She looked me up and down, fixed me with a stare, and said, "I never go with OLD man", then walked off.

No problem for me, saved us BOTH from wasting time.

But, why I remember this was what the other girl then said. "Don't get mad, she's crazy. Young man want to f*ck all night; hard work. Old man f*ck once, sleep. Easy work. I LIKE OLD man."

Well, she was slightly wrong. It was twice before sleeping, with a morning wakeup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At the end of last week, I returned to the Golden Apple after several weeks. Always so clean, air conditioning in each room and excellent massage. I highly recommend it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    At the end of last week, I returned to the Golden Apple after several weeks. Always so clean, air conditioning in each room and excellent massage. I highly recommend it.
    100% agree. Been frequenting here on and off for a while and massage has always been top notch. Incredibly legit with nothing more though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairycontrary View Post
    100% agree. Been frequenting here on and off for a while and massage has always been top notch. Incredibly legit with nothing more though.
    Have you been recently? It changed hands last year, I went once and got nhj once. All the wechat and locanto advertising suggests that is still the case. They said they have a back entrance but when I went around to check I couldn't see one, which is the o ly way you'll get me in there, I know way too lazy damn people in Ewoo to walk in off the street. Same goes for Blue Moon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Have you been recently? It changed hands last year, I went once and got nhj once. All the wechat and locanto advertising suggests that is still the case. They said they have a back entrance but when I went around to check I couldn't see one, which is the o ly way you'll get me in there, I know way too lazy damn people in Ewoo to walk in off the street. Same goes for Blue Moon.
    I don't know about the back entrance, the easiest thing is to ask once you're inside. and I think the people in the street don't give a damn

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Personally not aware of a back entrance but I've always just used the front entrance on the main road - doesn't get too lively anyway.

I went on Sunday and have been going on average every fortnight for most of the 2nd half of last year. I've built pretty good rapport with the mamasan who is now happy to massage my front without a towel but doesn't want to progress any further and I've grown to just enjoy the massage now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I don't know about the back entrance, the easiest thing is to ask once you're inside. and I think the people in the street don't give a damn
    I don't care about the people I don't know, but when you're a single Dad at a school with a LOT of parents who go to Eastwood, and can't walk up Rowe St without bumping into several people you know, each and every damn time I'm there, either parents, your kids class mates or whoever, yeah, better not to take the chance. And yes people know exactly what both shops are, have been at dinners where the mums are discussing how terrible they think it is to have shops so obvious on Rowe St.

Usually I couldn't give a fuck and would go in the front door pretty much anywhere else, but no not there, my kid is the one who would have to deal with the inevitable "Her Dad is a pervert" shit, despite their Dads probably being frequent visitors of shops too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Personally not aware of a back entrance but I've always just used the front entrance on the main road - doesn't get too lively anyway.

I went on Sunday and have been going on average every fortnight for most of the 2nd half of last year. I've built pretty good rapport with the mamasan who is now happy to massage my front without a towel but doesn't want to progress any further and I've grown to just enjoy the massage now.
    Mate that's bizarre, as I said I'm 1 from 1, and the shop was advertising a new young girl last month. Maybe they had a shakedown and the owner is being extra cautious? Dunno, the locanto ad makes it pretty clear extras are available, though you jave to add the wechat to get an address.

Banned
    The upper end of Rowe St meeting Blaxland Rd on the Korean side has several Thai massage shops that looks legit but not sure if they secretly offer extras. Not many people congregate at that end of that road so I guess it might be a good location to scout.

Golden Apple doesn't seem to be busy. You'd have to be non-Asian to enter that shop safely without being discovered by people who may know you. I don't think the shop has a back entrance as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't care about the people I don't know, but when you're a single Dad at a school with a LOT of parents who go to Eastwood, and can't walk up Rowe St without bumping into several people you know, each and every damn time I'm there, either parents, your kids class mates or whoever, yeah, better not to take the chance. And yes people know exactly what both shops are, have been at dinners where the mums are discussing how terrible they think it is to have shops so obvious on Rowe St.

Usually I couldn't give a fuck and would go in the front door pretty much anywhere else, but no not there, my kid is the one who would have to deal with the inevitable "Her Dad is a pervert" shit, despite their Dads probably being frequent visitors of shops too.
    Yeah mate can completely sympathise with your predicament, though I'm not a parent myself.

I couldn't find any locanto ads with regards to this shop. Mind sharing?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah mate can completely sympathise with your predicament, though I'm not a parent myself.

I couldn't find any locanto ads with regards to this shop. Mind sharing?
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_665...N-MASSAGE.html

Add the wechat and you get the address 94 Rowe St Eastwood. The fact they don't advertise the address on the ad makes me think they've had a shake down previously.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6...lax-Relax.html

The ad for Blue Moon directly references a rear entry, and there isn't one, it's just a fire escape right next to the front door, so you still have to walk in off Rowe St and the door is always closed these days, so you can't just slide in when it's quiet. Golden Apple had rear entry on their ad last month, now it's changed to rear parking, so maybe I'm not the first to have commented on that in the ad and they changed it. I was thinking there's no way you'd be allowed to enter through the kitchen of the restaurant downstairs!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_665...N-MASSAGE.html

Add the wechat and you get the address 94 Rowe St Eastwood. The fact they don't advertise the address on the ad makes me think they've had a shake down previously.
    When they put up the new signs at the front door and spent some money for a website, they tried to be legit.
    But old habits for both ML and client, it didn't last long. The girl was careful to flush the evidence down the toilet lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rule number 1, never go to a massage parlor in the neighborhood where we live.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Rule number 1, never go to a massage parlor in the neighborhood where we live.
    That's the thing, I live 30mins drive away... just know a lot of Koreans and Chinese from the area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's the thing, I live 30mins drive away... just know a lot of Koreans and Chinese from the area.
    Likewise, although I live hours away, I have a sister-in-law with an enormous mouth on her that lives in the area and hangs out in the shopping areas of Eastwood. Strewth, if she saw me either walking in or out of a massage joint there, the whole extended family would know within ten minutes. Not this little black duck taking that chance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the range of age in this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    What's the range of age in this place?
    It's not the age that's important, it's the quality of service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I personally prefer a pretty face with avg service over a old chicken with amazing service.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast