Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Golden Apple 94 Rowe St. Eastwood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    I personally prefer a pretty face with avg service over a old chicken with amazing service.
    All the girls I've had here were mid to late 20's.
    They all gave great massage and service.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I personally prefer a pretty face with avg service over a old chicken with amazing service.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    It's not the age that's important, it's the quality of service.
    There has to be SOMETHING attractive about her for me - face, rack, smile, body... something. But a MILF who understands what she has and uses her experience to deliver, who understands the value of customer satisfaction, who understands the value of repeat business, of NOT taking a customer for granted, who never bothers to look at her mobile while working... count me IN.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    There has to be SOMETHING attractive about her for me - face, rack, smile, body... something. But a MILF who understands what she has and uses her experience to deliver, who understands the value of customer satisfaction, who understands the value of repeat business, of NOT taking a customer for granted, who never bothers to look at her mobile while working... count me IN.
    I know exactly what you mean.

Crystal on Sundays at Ewoo Westside (upstairs next to Subway) might be up your alley.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I know exactly what you mean.

Crystal on Sundays at Ewoo Westside (upstairs next to Subway) might be up your alley.
    Thanks. I'm familiar with the shop though not the specific lady; I have my own favorite there.

What's nice about this shop, unlike the discussion on the Eastern side and the problem of entry to Blue Moon, Golden Apple, etc., this one has several civilian offices up those stairs. Might not be a guaranteed alibi, but possible if not plausible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will have to check it out. About 20 years ago there used to be a couple of discreet massage shops in the building at 29 Rowe street. Back in the days of advertising in the back of the newspaper. Blew so many loads in that building and pretty much did everything you could think of there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks. I'm familiar with the shop though not the specific lady; I have my own favorite there.

What's nice about this shop, unlike the discussion on the Eastern side and the problem of entry to Blue Moon, Golden Apple, etc., this one has several civilian offices up those stairs. Might not be a guaranteed alibi, but possible if not plausible.
    Yeah exactly, all sorts of businesses upstairs there so it's far more discreet. Same with Raintree, in an office building you could be there for any number of reasons.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah exactly, all sorts of businesses upstairs there so it's far more discreet. Same with Raintree, in an office building you could be there for any number of reasons.
    Exactly, I have many reasons: NHJ, B2B, BBBJ, FS...

It is, or used to be, the sister shop of Blue Moon. I do know ladies moved back and forth between the two, but don't know if they still do.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Exactly, I have many reasons: NHJ, B2B, BBBJ, FS...

It is, or used to be, the sister shop of Blue Moon. I do know ladies moved back and forth between the two, but don't know if they still do.
    I got the feeling the two shops are under different management now but could be wrong. They got a new wechat for Blue Moon which is regularly updated whereas West Side seems to update once a month and has stopped mentioning Blue Moon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I got the feeling the two shops are under different management now but could be wrong. They got a new wechat for Blue Moon which is regularly updated whereas West Side seems to update once a month and has stopped mentioning Blue Moon.
    Noticed that myself, the Blue Moon wechat. They also seem to have "cleaned up" their website.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any recommendations for this place?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Any recommendations for this place?
    Hot tip: Yes.

Now that short answer can't be posted, so here's a helpful hint:
    When walking through the jungle and you pick up a leech, take out a match, strike it, blow it out, then press the hot tip on the leech - drops right off. BURN

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noticed that myself, the Blue Moon wechat. They also seem to have "cleaned up" their website.
    What's the blue moon wechat/website?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was trying to look up any reviews for girls from blue moon but there is not much here.

Anyone got some good recommendations?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    What's the blue moon wechat/website?
    You're joking, right? Well, maybe not... You see, there's this website called Google that can answer a lot of questions, and in your specific case, both. Geesh...

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2805733

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was trying to look up any reviews for girls from blue moon but there is not much here.

Anyone got some good recommendations?
    Yes, see here:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2913464

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, can't see anything. It goes back to a previous post.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi, can't see anything. It goes back to a previous post.
    Reading comprehension, obviously lost on some...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in the area for the Yakiniku on a monday.
    First time in the area.

Really felt like a massage. Wasn't bothered to go to epping or North strathfield and wait over an hour for the girls to finish.
    After seeing no roster or anything online I decided to just go in. The girl at the counter took me to a room for a massage. I didn't see or hear anyone else.
    She stated she was chinese. I didn't ask her for her name or age but Im guessing 25-35???

Regular price massage with clothing on. Good massage.
    1 pineapple for HJ, another pineapple to let me touch her but she kept her dress on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100 on top of a massage just to get a hj + touching her ass and she kept her dress on?! This is a rip off to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I paid 70 for more than that few months ago.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast