Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Apple 94 Rowe St. Eastwood

Senior Member(無間使者)

Golden Apple 94 Rowe St. Eastwood

I went to Eastwood earlier this week, it's one of the cleanest shop I've been to. The interior has been completely renovated, the rooms are clean, and with aircon. Super friendly mamasan, great massage, part 1 and 2. This is the second time i have been there, and i will be going back for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about the quality of girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any further details you can share? ML’s name? Prices? Extras offered?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    Any further details you can share? ML’s name? Prices? Extras offered?
    I only went twice it's hard to judge the girls for me it was great, I paid $70 both times first time with part 3 but it was my favorite and she went back to china, the second time only part 2, tm but I don't remember the name of the girl. Approximately 30 years old, not sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No roster right? What are the nationalities of the girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    No roster right? What are the nationalities of the girls?
    The girl was Chinese, apart from my favorite, she was very bubbly and funny, like I was knowing her for long time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    I only went twice it's hard to judge the girls for me it was great, I paid $70 both times first time with part 3 but it was my favorite and she went back to china, the second time only part 2, tm but I don't remember the name of the girl. Approximately 30 years old, not sure.
    So are you saying you paid $70 TOTAL which included parts 1-3 with the first girl who went back to China, and $70 TOTAL with the 2nd girl for parts 1&2 whose name you don't remember even though you posted you were there last week? How long was the total time on the table, no need to time each part? I'm just curious because $70 ALL-IN seems like quite a deal even for Eastwood. With prices like that, verified, one would think there would soon be a line out the door.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    So are you saying you paid $70 TOTAL which included parts 1-3 with the first girl who went back to China, and $70 TOTAL with the 2nd girl for parts 1&2 whose name you don't remember even though you posted you were there last week? How long was the total time on the table, no need to time each part? I'm just curious because $70 ALL-IN seems like quite a deal even for Eastwood. With prices like that, verified, one would think there would soon be a line out the door.
    Plus 70 dollars for one hour massages like nearly everywhere

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Plus 70 dollars for one hour massages like nearly everywhere
    $70/hour massage is mostly a given (Summerville the exception, $90, and I can think of a place in Maroubra that, at least last December, was $65). My question dealt with your post I paid $70 both times first time with part 3... so, what was the charge for part 3? Likewise, charge for part 2; the usual $50 NHJ?

Also, in-room showers, or 1 shared shower down the hall?

No disrespect intended, just looking for some additional info as I'm a bit familiar with Eastwood, just not that place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    $70/hour massage is mostly a given (Summerville the exception, $90, and I can think of a place in Maroubra that, at least last December, was $65). My question dealt with your post I paid $70 both times first time with part 3... so, what was the charge for part 3? Likewise, charge for part 2; the usual $50 NHJ?

Also, in-room showers, or 1 shared shower down the hall?

No disrespect intended, just looking for some additional info as I'm a bit familiar with Eastwood, just not that place.
    Is what I said, $ 70 for one hour massage plus $70 for part 3 because I know her for long time, now she is back in China that was the first time.
    The second time, I paid $70 for one hour, plus $70 for part 2 (69), I didn't asked for part 3.
    No in-room shower, isn't a hotel. I don't know if they have a shower down the hall.
    For more info, you just need to get there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No in-room shower, isn't a hotel.
    That's what I like about Summerville, the in-suite bathroom, like a hotel. Well, a hotel with blackout curtains over the windows, but then again, I'm not interested in the view OUTSIDE, but rather INSIDE. Oil massage NOT a problem, along with when I get all sweaty which I am wont to do. The extra $20 worth it for me so that I always leave FRESH and RELAXED. YMMV

I don't know if they have a shower down the hall.
    Hopefully they do for the staff's sake, and, of course, her next customer.

For more info, you just need to get there.
    Been in the area a number of times, but I do have my favs, and, like others have said, it's NOT the shop but the STAFF.

But will keep it in mind given that in so many shops, an individual only works a couple of days a week. Good and bad: good that there's variety, but bad when she's so good...

My experiences, as a general rule of thumb: 1 pineapple for the part 2, NHJ. Another pineapple for part 2.5, the extra touch-feelies... Part 3 is another variable upgrade TBD with the girl... There have been some notable exceptions, but that's been the usual for me. YMMV

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Walked past the other day and the "Open" sign in the window was gone and door looked closed. Will wander past again this week, they have a back entrance that if they advertised punters could use might go some way to increasing business, as that front entrance is way too obvious for many punters. Obviously they need better girls as well...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

$50+$50

It’s a little hidden gen lucy is the best out of the two I try nice part one and part two for $50+$50 for half hour the other girl I couldn’t be bother asking for name cause nothing special haven’t ask for part three yet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried booking ahead today through their wechat.
    The reply was they were closed today and working at another massage parlour.
    She wouldn't say which shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought golden tree is a legit shop like the one in west Ryde?

Or have they changed ownership and brand?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmover View Post
    I thought golden tree is a legit shop like the one in west Ryde?

Or have they changed ownership and brand?
    The eastwood golden tree closed.
    Someone changed it to the golden apple as a rnt shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there two weeks ago, and one of the girls was complaining about how few people there were. And she said it was very quiet also in the other shops where she worked. Sometimes only 1 or two customers a day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there two weeks ago, and one of the girls was complaining about how few people there were. And she said it was very quiet also in the other shops where she worked. Sometimes only 1 or two customers a day.
    What age group are the girls from in this place?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    What age group are the girls from in this place?
    SYT or mature? Personally, I lean towards the mature: closer to my age, more realistic in expectations, more experienced service, better attitude, more options cheaper... because they DO understand the competition from the SYT's). As I've said elsewhere, there has to be some physical attraction, face, rack, etc.... Great thing about Asians, they keep their looks longer. If she looks in her 30's, I DON'T care what her passport says. And that SYT... You're not the first...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree with you 👍

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast