First visit to a shop in Sydney as I found myself in the area for work. Finished up for the day and headed in, leaving it up to chance as to who I'd see. Shop seemed reasonably busy and lovely looking and mannered receptionist recommended Miki, who would be with me in 10 minutes or so.

Upon entering the room, Miki looks a little like her description on WeChat. She's tallish, wonderfully skinny, short hair and I would say the C cup description is generous. And my weird, random weakness, the good but not perfect teeth a lot of Asian ladies have. She hugged me and we sat and talked for a few minutes, discussing what was on the table. No FS but body slide and NHJ were on offer and she said she'd see about CBJ.

I get undressed and face down on the table and proceed to enjoy an ok but not amazing massage. Certainly not on the level of my regular in Newcastle that would almost qualify as remedial with TT, but still enjoyable and relaxing. There's minimal TT from Miki and nothing at all approaching the backdoor. Ah well.

Then there's the unmistakable sound of clothes hitting the floor and then breasts on my back. Her body slide was great, kisses on my shoulder and neck and a cheeky bite of my ear. Her breathing and moaning were definitely putting me in the mood.

On the flip, she comments that there's no way she can do CBJ as I'm too big. An absolute lie as I'm very much average and would have preferred to not have it as possibly on the table instead of it being removed as an option later on. But the body slide continued, nipples in my mouth as she worked me over. I asked if I could give her head if she couldn't for me and she climbed up on the table over my face. Ahhh, Asian pussy. Best dining in the world. I'm not a great judge of FOAM but the way her knees squeezed my head and she stopped doing her handiwork and just hugged my leg made me think I'd hit the spot.

When she regained her composure she went to town again, leaning down over me and finishing me on her chest/my stomach. A quick clean up of us both and then a quick hug and chat before dressing and departing.

She's 26, not 20, as the pictures claim and she also works at North Strathfield.

WIR? Yes, but only if I knew at least CBJ was on offer. And even without, probably. Punting at $70 for the hour and a pair of pineapples for extras, it's a damned site cheaper than punting in Newcastle.

I'll have to spend more time in Sydney, find out what the scene is like and where the hell you find a good massage with rimming because it just doesn't exist in Newcastle. Cheers to Parramatta Blossom, pretty good for a first impression.