Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $190/hr (Gold Service)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, DATY, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely shapely figure, nice C-cups, cute bush, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a very good session with a lovely young girl

My experience/comments : I booked Crystal and when I turned up Sophie showed me straight into her room. I checked with Sophie whether Crystal did CIM and was told she didn’t so I paid for Gold Service not Diamond.

Crystal was immediately bubbly, giggly and friendly and she kept that up throughout the session.

She has a pretty, youthful face and was wearing a lacy white top and shorts (no bra or knickers). The photos they use on the website are real and realistic.

I showered, dried and lay on the bed and Crystal knelt over me (still dressed) and rubbed herself over my body.

I eased her out of her clothes. She has a lovely shapely figure (no fat) with a fine pair of natural C-cups, a cute, tight butt and nice slim legs. She has a small tattoo on her stomach and was fully and freshly shaved.

Crystal now rubbed her tits over my torso and asked what I wanted so I said “Suck, please”.

She knelt between my legs and lightly licked my groin and balls before working her way up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice soft lips, plenty of saliva, good use of her tongue and no interruptions.

After a while Crystal jumped up and went to the sink for a mouthful of cold water and returned for some more BJ. This was excellent as it felt great and she combined it with some good hand-work.

When she went to spit the water in the sink I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

This was very good as Crystal was immediately squirming and gently moaning.

Her moans got more intense and she said “Can I cum in your mouth?” I said “Yes” but she then said “Don’t cum in my mouth” which I thought was a bit unfair!!

Crystal was soon dripping wet and grinding herself down on my mouth. She stopped sucking me and sat upright and then stood up to turn round and sit on my face.

This was great as I played with her tits while she squirmed around and reached back to stroke my cock.

She said she was cumming with “Too much water” before she pulled away for a breather.

Crystal grabbed a condom and wanted to fuck but it was too early so I got her to lie down for some DATY but no FIV was allowed and I couldn’t get her to cum again.

I asked for some more BJ and lay down but soon had to ask her to get a condom. Just to check, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but again was told no.

Crystal said something about water and not needing any lube and she straddled me for some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style.

She rode me with great vigour and passion and when she tired I said “I fuck you”.

Crystal asked whether I wanted some doggie but I was close to cumming so I went straight to the mish.

I started slowly at first and gradually went faster and, with Crystal loudly urging me on and smacking my bum, I soon squirted.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Crystal took a quick shower. As she dried herself she told me she was from Taipei and has only been here two weeks. Her English is pretty good (although she thinks otherwise). She’s not sure which days she’ll work but at the moment she seems to be on the roster nearly every day.

Crystal then sat on the bed and I showed her some photos on my phone of my trip round Taiwan and she showed me some on her phone of a National Park to the north of Taipei that we had both visited.

Then Sophie was knocking on the door so I took a quick shower.

As I dried myself I saw something I’ve never seen in a brothel before. Crystal was on her phone checking the latest share prices on the Taipei stock exchange – the text was in Chinese but the layout of the red, green and yellow numbers was unmistakable. I commented on the fact that there was a lot of red today and she said it had been even worse yesterday and she started asking me about my share investments.

After a farewell hug I walked back to reception, on the way saying hello to Lucky who was sitting waiting in her room, and I had a chat with Sophie.

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat