I went to Windsor Asian massage this afternoon, as the boss sent me a photo of their new girl and she looked great in the photo.

I recently visited this massage shop and was blown away by how clean and spotless it was. As soon as I walked in, I could smell the fresh scent of cleaning products and see that everything was impeccably maintained. The floors were gleaming, the linens were crisp and white, and the treatment rooms were organised and tidy. Booked advanced and wait around 5 mins upon arrival. Lucky welcomed and led me to the room, shes around mid-late 20s, looked pretty. Slim body shape with around Ccup, not a really busty lady but looked fit and attractive.

She gave me nice massage as other masseuses for 30 mins, and cbjj was enjoyable, she applied some pressure and scratch on my back and lower part during the time, that was a plus. Sometimes she stops and flirt me with her body and fingers, trust me, she is a small rocket in the shop. And I deeply doubting she was working on other full service shop or at least premium spa, from her skills.

Finished with different positions and I was truly attracted by her body shape from the mirror. And the overall service was 10 out of 10.

She seems working on Wednesday and Thursday, and please checked her photo on the website, and I attached another one sent by the boss. You would better called for her availability before you go as the boss tried to promoting her, and she might busy tomorrow.

http://windsormassage.com.au/

lucky-2.jpg