A few months have passed since my debut punt, and I thought it overdue to share my experience.

Lady’s Name : Angela
Establishment : 116 Artarmon
Month/Year of Visit : December 2022
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon116.com
Phone : (02) 9415 3829
Hours of Business : 0900-2200
Rates : $150 for 1hr
Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl
Size/shape : Slim, unshaven but trimmed, A cup
Value for money/recommend? : Nice session and no regrets

My experience/comments :

I’d been psyching myself up to this for quite a while, quietly squirrelling away a cash stash so as not to raise suspicion.

Working nearby, I had walked past this shop countless times, always curious about what it would be like.
I had walked up to the back door a few times only to turn around, but this time I took a deep breath and walked right in in. A lady greeted me in the corridor (Nico?) and gestured me into the first room.
I was nervous as hell and she could tell. She asked how long and I said 1 hour. Not sure why, but I figured if I was going to do this, I might as well not rush it and if I was to expect a good service I’d best not go cheap. I fumbled my cash like a nervous wreck.

Nico asked me to shower and she’d go fetch a girl. I fessed up and said it was my first time and could she please send someone kind and gentle. In hindsight I probably just got the next girl in line, but I wasn’t fussed.

Angela walked in just as I finished in the shower, and helped me dry myself. She asked if I was lonely and gave me a hug. I didn’t catch her outfit as she’d undressed so quickly. She was a bit older than I expected, but not in a bad way. She had tiny little A cups, and it’s obvious the photo on the website isn’t her (or taken a while ago). But she was pretty enough for his guy so no complaints.

She got me to sit with her on the bed and started light kissing. It was an odd style, like her mouth didn’t open much and she just stuck her tongue out.
She asked if I’d like “suck” and I eagerly accepted. A little too eagerly. The BBBJ was awesome and I nearly brew my load straight away. Plenty of saliva and no teeth. Heaven is a BBBJ. After a bit I turned her over and went down for the DATY. She has a little bit of hair down there but not much, and was making all the right noises in no time. If she was faking it, it was a convincing act.

She then covered me up and we went in for some missionary. She was tight and passionate and it was a challenge to hold on. I asked her if she’s ok on top and it turns out she sure is. Her cowgirl was sexy as fuck and I came in no time.

Glancing up I realised I’d only been there 20 minutes. Not wanting to waste my time I asked her for a massage before trying for round 2. Her massage wasn’t great but then again, that’s not what I was here for.
Not before long she asked about a 2nd try and promptly sucked my little man back to attention. A bit more missionary and round 2 was over. I don’t think I used up my hour but I was spent so I wrapped things up, showered and left.

The whole experience was a massive eye opener. I was surprised about the age of the lady. For some reason I thought they’d be younger - how foolish of me. I didn’t try for the CIM as I wasn’t sure if the ladies find it degrading and I was trying my damn best to be as respectful as possible. For the rest of the day I was full of shame and regret, but this didn’t last long and I’m not ashamed to say I’ve been back 2 times since.

I want to thank you all for the priceless intel on the whole industry. I went in clueless, but now I know better and my subsequent punts have been a lot more fun.

Cheers guys