Phone : 0466223666

Hours of Business : variable, best ring to find out. Usually open

Rates : $180/mins

Extras Cost : NA

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CIM, CFS, massage

Size/shape : Size 8 about 160 cm tall, D/E cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes / Yes

There’s something about Vietnamese women. I find them impossibly sexy. It’s their poise, they exude a sense of knowingness.

Chloe calls me to say she has a new girl, from Vietnam. I’m there in a flash. Amy greets me with a friendly hi and invitation into her room. She takes me by the hand and I’m putty. Into the shower and, unusually at Chloe’s, Amy joins me and soaps me down. All very matter of fact and directed into the bed. I lie down, face up and Amy hovers over me.

I’m not usually a breast man, but Amy’s use of her ample mammaries to massage my entire body got old Roger’s attention. I loved the sensation as she gently went up and down, each round stopping for a passionate kiss, before teasing me with another descent. As she moved her boobs over Roger, she looked me straight in the eye with a wicked grin.

Eventually, after three cycles of boob massage with half time kisses, Amy takes Roger into mouth. No licking, just a vacuum suck to envelop my entire member. This woman knows her stuff. I came almost instantly.

Aiya, I said as Amy grins and says, “you want massage”. I’d only been in the room 15 minutes. For the next half hour I get a wonderfully strong massage with regular feels to see whether Roger had woken up again. When he did, straight on with the condom, Amy lays back, legs wide and invites me in.

Brilliant session. Different from what I usually look for, but well worth it.