Thread: J Rihanna

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Rihanna

J Rihanna
    Face - 7/10 - Cute. Looks very young. Looks a bit stoned.
    Body - 8/10 - Short, curvy (in the right places), Asian thicc.
    Attitude - 9/10 - Friendly.
    Enthusiasm - 8/10 - Takes some urging, but willing to please.
    DFK - 8/10 - Gentle kisser.
    BBBJ - 8/10 - Even gentler sucker, but got much better as it went on.
    Sex - 10/10 - Just the right amount of submissiveness and GFE.
    Overall 8/10

Gotta thank N5M management for being straight up with J Rihanna before I handed over the money. I booked her sight unseen (stats in her profile were perfect for what I like, and her photos looked great too). They were frank about her inexperience, especially DFK and BBBJ, and said she might need some guidance, so when the session started, I knew what to expect. She was enthusiastic, and she just needed some encouragement whenever something felt good. BBBJ started off very gentle, but then she started working up some spit, but aimed it towards the ground. Told her to keep spitting, but right on my cock, and she giggled and happily started doing it. Then showed her to work her hands as she spat, and then she kept doing it each time. I normally would let the girl do their work, so I'm glad management spoke up.

Regarding her looks, the photos are of her, but she had less eye make-up on and she doesn't open up her eyes much, which makes it look like she's stoned. The photos of her in her bra enticed me to book her, and while she's a C cup, they were less full than I expected. Perky though, like a teenager. Same with her face. That said, her body was great. If you like slim, you might not like Rihanna. She's the best definition of curvy. Flat stomach, and a great hip:waist ratio. Not the apple bottom I prefer (Indo Vita has the bottom of my dreams), but still amazing to watch in doggy.

Best part of the session was definitely the sex. Doggy was great as she liked to prop herself up, giving easy access to her tits and for some DFK. But best position was missionary. It's usually the most boring, but she gave the best compromise between GFE and submissiveness. Legs spread, long curvy hair splayed out on the pillow, momentarily making eye contact and kissing, soft but heavy moans, tight pussy... very vanilla position but she made it so exciting.

At $300, I was expecting a better looking girl, but I think you're paying for the role she plays as an innocent, young J girl (thick J accent too) who will fuck like it's your first time as a couple. I would visit again for the sex alone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review! might try her out
    is she shaved?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    J Rihanna

At $300, I was expecting a better looking girl, but I think you're paying for the role she plays as an innocent, young J girl (thick J accent too) who will fuck like it's your first time as a couple. I would visit again for the sex alone.
    I was sold with your conclusion. Besides the stoned looking, everything else is something I'm looking forward in a punt. Thanks, she's on my list now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by advEBB View Post
    is she shaved?
    Yep.

Also, I didn't mention it in the review - her skin isn't silky smooth. Not a problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemingford Gray View Post
    I was sold with your conclusion. Besides the stoned looking, everything else is something I'm looking forward in a punt. Thanks, she's on my list now.
    I think it's more a description of the shape of her eyes, and not as if she seemed spaced out or anything like that.

Let us know how you go if you see her.

Rihanna is coming back

Come to meet young and cute girl today~

Call us or add our WeChat to make a booking!!!!
    Phone : 0417 888 123
    WeChat ID: no5_2021

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rihanna is the worst and should be avoided at any cost. Thank me later.