Thread: Mirage Massage 108 New Canterbury road Petersham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mirage Massage 108 New Canterbury road Petersham

First time posting but long time here so wanted to share my experience.
    First time i went to Mirage Marrage in Petersham today and was super excited
    to try the nuru massage service ...

I booked in 45minutes for the diamond service with the lovely Linda who is
    slightly older girl she says she is 35+ and I gotta say she is very eager to please a gentleman.

Part 1 starts with Shower Together where she showers you from head to toe,
    it was a nice experience especially when she washes your little bro and buttcrack.
    By that time I was already rock hard, because I was super nervous and exited
    at the same time. She commented and goes Wha you are hard already and giggled.

Then onto the nuru bed, First She apply the nuru gel all over her then on you,
    The Nuru gel is nice, it was little warm so wasn't cold when she applies it onto you.
    She then starts full body slide from head to toe. You can really feel her nipples
    with the warm gel all over your back, as she lifts in different spots you can actually
    feel the gel too, she then kisses you all over you.

Then she opens your legs side by side and starts to tit massage your butt crack
    and slowly increases her hands inside to massage the balls and little bro.

I sit up with legs and hands on floor so she can massage the balls and cock
    at the same time. I was getting even more hard and wanted to turn over.

After I turn over she gave me a bbbj for a while while kissing my nipples and mouth.

Then on to the fs where she slaps the dom on and she starts to fuck me on top.
    I go in real deep and see crys a ittle but looks like she is enjoing it. I get
    her to lay down on me so i can fuck her more harder while holding and massaging her
    bum. she seems to cry little as i go in hard but i think she is enjoying it too.

Then im ready to turn over. And I pull in real deep in her and in no time im done
    and cum inside her.

I think both of us really enjoyed and she enjoyed my company too. Was good nuru experience
    if you haven't had the opportunity to try it I highly recommend to give it ago.

The Same team at Petersham also run the place at Stanmore..

Overall nice girl and great experience. Next time I will book in a Japanese Girl

If you like older girls like me I highly recommend Linda
    Looks 10/10, Service 10/10.

Welcome back brother Soloman, it’s been more than 10 years since your last post ?

Way back when 55 George in Burwood was operating……. Haha

Great to see you back in action, where the bloody hell have you been ?

Quote Originally Posted by soloman42 View Post
    Thinking of going 2mrow or monday, who do you recommend for hard massage? do you get many aussie guys visit? Chinese friend told me about this site. First time to go to this place. Whats your opening hours

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol thanks bro long time no posting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Welcome back brother Soloman, it’s been more than 10 years since your last post ?

Way back when 55 George in Burwood was operating……. Haha

Great to see you back in action, where the bloody hell have you been ?
    lol thanks bro - been quite behind the scenes

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Nice bro. I had the opportunity to see Linda but saw Ayumi instead as she was more to my preference and was younger (she's 27). However seems like Linda has the edge in terms of experience and skills.

Hope to see more good girls at Mirage, apparently there are some JP girls coming soon with JP industry experience. I have high hopes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never tried these shops. Always around Surry Hills. Who should I try first? Appreciate the advice I. Advance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what was your experience like with Ayumi i wanted to see her too

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soloman42 View Post
    what was your experience like with Ayumi i wanted to see her too
    It was really good! But definitely less experienced it seems, and also less "forward" of a personality and more shy. But she is definitely gorgeous. I have a review here http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?113766

I have to recommend 244 paddington as well though, it does depend on the girl but look for the girls that do JTM (Japanese Traditional Mattress) which is essentially akin to soapland service in Japan, i.e. the true origin of "nuru" massage. I've seen two gems there already, Yua Goto and Emi. But they are no longer there anymore, so I'm hoping they come back some time so I can see them again. It's more expensive but FS with an actual soapland trained girl is just too hard to pass up in Sydney. Speaking of, I think Mirage said there may be these kinds of girls coming from Japan too, so that's something to look forward to as well!

Shop Owner
    �� Monday ��1️⃣0️⃣8️⃣ MIRAGE��
    [爱心]Top yong beautiful Japanese girls ��
    ��:02 9550 9803
    ��0452 485 829
    WeChat :Star-26588
    ��Address :108 New Canterbury road petersham
    ��Rear access available
    2Hr parking ��️ available
    Opening Hr 11am-12am

Monday ROSTER

Rei <Japanese > 11-12 pm