Luna’s Great Services

Visited date: 30.03.2023
    ML's : Luna (China)
    Shop Name: Renwick Baby Massage
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: ladyau777
    Rate : Prostate & DTM massage, B2B, NHJ 60 minutes $170, 90 minutes $ 220, 120 minutes $ 320

My experience/ recommendation;
    Booking for my monthly routine for maintaining my healthy sex lifestyle, Tiffany suggested Luna. Arrived on time, greeted by new receptionist, I told her about my booking with Luna. Been advised to first room, clothes off and wait for Luna.

Luna came in with white clothes, asked whether medium or hard massage. I chose hard as a bit tired 🥱. Luna has good knowledge of massage, no teasing and focusing on her routines. Next Luna’s clothes off, she put on talcum powder on my back for body slides, good pressure from her when she was leaning on top of me 😂. Turn over, let her proceeds breathing moments, shared with her inhale with nose and exhale with mouth technique 😝 and few ways of distraction during unpleasant activities such as FIA and pressure on groin area. Quick learner attitude as she has good education as her wordings usage literally. Luna is mid 20’s, average height sweet and soft personality, natural B young body. Undies on probably on period 😆.

Next she started cat bathed, dragon tendon massage and Hand job standing next to the massage table, good hands technique using both hands. Saw her enjoying her part 2 routines and I whispered my magic words, NO CUMMING, then she continued pressed on groin and perineum until time’s up. Blue balls stimulated for next round after lunch

Overall, enjoyed Luna’s treatments as she has good knowledgeable massage techniques, good focus with prostate and dragon tendon massage.

On my way out saw beautiful Joey sitting on the couch at the launch room, chatted few minutes and my way for lunch. Left as happy man 😊 YMMV

To be continued…….after lunch at SBM 😝
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ssion-Services
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Thanks Leilis great review ,looking forward see you soon

Banned
    HI gentlman ,young beautiful Luna is working today . make an booking for an unwinding session with her to avoid last min disappointment.She offering body slide, professional massage , prostate and our signature service dragon tendon.

Shop Owner
    HI gentlman ,young beautiful Luna is working today . make an booking for an unwinding session with her to avoid last min disappointment.She offering body slide, professional massage , prostate and our signature service dragon tendon.

Shop Owner