Mayu’s Passion Services

Establishment: Sydney Baby Massage
    Date of Visit : 30.03.2023
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868
    Wechat: hargrave16-18
    Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
    Rates : 60 minutes

Person's Name : Mayu
    Size/shape : Fashionable super gorgeous looking, Smooth bronze skin, Long straight black hair and sexy hot athletic body 177cm natural B
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese good English
    Services Provided : Relaxation Massage, NHJ CBJ & Sex
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, high emotional intelligence with good memories(GFE)

Foreword:
    Another review of Mayu? Seriously? 😂
    Yes another one 😝 as any of Mayu’s followers will aware her 5 previous reviews were written on 2020 and please allow me to update her services.

My experience/comments:
    After my first blue balls session at Leichhardt in the morning, WeChat couple shops for 13:30 booking. Few availabilities replied with girls names during my lunch time. Mayu is one of them among the replies but 2pm, waited no time quick reply to SBM for 2pm confirmation accepted. Wow 🤩 what a lucky day and turned my lunch tasted fabulously 😂.

Arrived early with good parking spot near SBM, walked in greeted by Eva, invited me for a drink and gossiping for awhile then rest myself at the waiting area, saw few girls and included Candy whom I visited this month 😂. Saw new Japanese girl Sakura too.

Eva called me as Mayu is ready upstairs, I surprised Mayu when appearing in front of her as she didn’t heard Eva of her booking 😂. We have some caring in between, offered her services fees and tips upfront while disrobed for shower………….

During the session we talked a lots as she have good EQ remembered some of our conversations back then
    To be continued 😂 …

Enjoying Mayu’s services as her commitment with her service, regardless normal nhj or sex (if she agreed), I respect that as she has her right of obligations of her services. She committed her best to deliver her service. With her companion, Les 🍌 stayed hard from shower 👍 some fore plays then her teasing followed with passion cat bathed, 69 to content my view, LFK and turned to balls licking 👅 then helmet ⛑️ on Les 🍌 with passionate CBJ added her saliva, highlights was her deep throat CBJ wow 🤩. I haven’t met any service ladies can deliver that skills and finale the moment Mayu inserted Les 🍌 to her lovely pussy 🐱 was another phenomenon, her PSE with hair down and passion eyes contact……. That’s love making for me not just a fuck. YMMV

Our session will be driven by Mayu as I can just laid down and enjoying her services, value for your hard earn money. Read a review before she just charged what she offered even clients paid additional. That a big applause 👏 take what’s been served. As mentioned beforehand I tipped on top of what her services cost as she delivered my demands YMMV.

Not sure I disclosed too much details but her services worth to be recognised and respected. Highly recommended for those gentlemen wanted to experience great service and for those after more demands of extras, please don’t waste your time and build up the queue for those gentlemen to book Mayu. She has her boundaries.

What a great happy moment 😃 from Mayu’s companion yesterday YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be continued. That’s a new one. 5555

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    To be continued. That’s a new one. 5555
    5555 Thanks mate for paying attention
    Just trying my best knowledge to update Mayu😂
    Hope you enjoy reading it 5555
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    got to book Mayu one day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Establishment: Sydney Baby Massage
    Date of Visit : 30.03.2023
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868
    Wechat: hargrave16-18
    Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
    Rates : 60 minutes

Person's Name : Mayu
    Size/shape : Fashionable super gorgeous looking, Smooth bronze skin, Long straight black hair and sexy hot athletic body 170cm natural B
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese good English
    Services Provided : Relaxation Massage, NHJ CBJ & Sex
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, high emotional intelligence with good memories(GFE)

Foreword:
    Another review of Mayu? Seriously? ��
    Yes another one �� as any of Mayu’s followers will aware her 5 previous reviews were written on 2020 and please allow me to update her services.

My experience/comments:
    After my first blue balls session at Leichhardt in the morning, WeChat couple shops for 13:30 booking. Few availabilities replied with girls names during my lunch time. Mayu is one of them among the replies but 2pm, waited no time quick reply to SBM for 2pm confirmation accepted. Wow �� what a lucky day and turned my lunch tasted fabulously ��.

Arrived early with good parking spot near SBM, walked in greeted by Eva, invited me for a drink and gossiping for awhile then rest myself at the waiting area, saw few girls and included Candy whom I visited this month ��. Saw new Japanese girl Sakura too.

Eva called me as Mayu is ready upstairs, I surprised Mayu when appearing in front of her as she didn’t heard Eva of her booking ��. We have some caring in between, offered her services fees and tips upfront while disrobed for shower………….

During the session we talked a lots as she have good EQ remembered some of our conversations back then
    To be continued �� …

Enjoying Mayu’s services as her commitment with her service, regardless normal nhj or sex (if she agreed), I respect that as she has her right of obligations of her services. She committed her best to deliver her service. With her companion, Les �� stayed hard from shower �� some fore plays then her teasing followed with passion cat bathed, 69 to content my view, LFK and turned to balls licking �� then helmet ⛑️ on Les �� with passionate CBJ added her saliva, highlights was her deep throat CBJ wow ��. I haven’t met any service ladies can deliver that skills and finale the moment Mayu inserted Les �� to her lovely pussy �� was another phenomenon, her PSE with hair down and passion eyes contact……. That’s love making for me not just a fuck. YMMV

Our session will be driven by Mayu as I can just laid down and enjoying her services, value for your hard earn money. Read a review before she just charged what she offered even clients paid additional. That a big applause �� take what’s been served. As mentioned beforehand I tipped on top of what her services cost as she delivered my demands YMMV.

Not sure I disclosed too much details but her services worth to be recognised and respected. Highly recommended for those gentlemen wanted to experience great service and for those after more demands of extras, please don’t waste your time and build up the queue for those gentlemen to book Mayu. She has her boundaries.

What a great happy moment �� from Mayu’s companion yesterday YMMV
    You can always disclose more details in private massage after report lol

Wow, high EQ & IQ. Dang, you just pushed AR to another level. Thanks for sharing Leslie I enjoyed reading your AR hahahah
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Thanks for Mayu’s compliments
    Mayu is rostered Wednesday and Thursday weekly

Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868

It’s too bad she only does C on the BJ.
    We can only dream of another scenario…

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    It’s too bad she only does C on the BJ.
    We can only dream of another scenario…
    CBJ will be safer for her and her clients as she mentioned she quits previous brothel due to bbbj.
    Mayu’s bj services really amazingly, lucky for those whom visited her at the previous brothel before
    Great service 😝
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Would she do BBBJ if I brought a note signed by doctor same day confirming I have no std?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could someone give me the lowdown on the pricing at SBM if I want bbbj and FS, no massage? I know I could look elsewhere but the location of SBM is so convenient for me, and I'm not a rnt guy. Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Could someone give me the lowdown on the pricing at SBM if I want bbbj and FS, no massage? I know I could look elsewhere but the location of SBM is so convenient for me, and I'm not a rnt guy. Many thanks!
    BBBJ or FS at rnt will be YMMV as no guarantee
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

🌶Hot babes rostered tomorrow
    Please call for booking

☎ 0426702868

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, i'll definitely book her now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen Mayu as well, she is an amazing lady. Any chance you can PM me the cost of her other services? Next time I see her my wallet can come prepared.

🌶Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

☎ 0426702868