Thread: Zara - Nuru - the rocks

Senior Member(無間使者)

Zara - Nuru - the rocks

Been wanting to give Nuru a crack for a while. Another poster suggested Zara.
    Got number from website and booked for 1hr/$200.
    Her appointment in the rocks is easy to find, discreet entrance (there was a mum and bub entering same time as me), her apartment is right by the lift, so she beckoned me in.
    First impressions, she was tallish for an Asian (although was in heels), in sexy underwear, decent enough body, seemed nice, but I reckon she was >45 that was previously reported. Quite chatty, good grasp of English etc, apartment also well kept (think she actually lives there)
    Exchanged cash, then shower time. When I came out of shower, she was naked.
    Onto bed, decent massage, then the Nuru started.
    My word, quite hard to explain sensations, either her nipple then fingers right into arse crack. Enticing.
    Then reach around etc. I almost camw v quickly, but she told me to relax etc. Great body slide, bit of blowing in ear, rubbed all over, then on the flip more of the same. Massaging cock with hands, tits, belly etc. Was pretty sensational.
    Eventually I came (after 42 mins, which she said was good for first-time) while she was on-top, still rubbing herself all over me as I was cumming, hope she had a shower before next customer.
    We had a good chat about a bunch of stuff and she prides herself on what she does, doesn't offer anything more and I think that adds to the quality of the experience.
    She also doesn't advertise on any platforms, but was aware of the forums etc, not sure how interested she is in adding new customers, but I'll 100% be back again.
    Tremendous experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks jsw. Sounds like a good experience. I really should get around to trying her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You still need to pass bedroom first to get into the bathroom?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why you asked this question, but yes. Bedroom is off the living room, with the shower/bathroom off the bedroom

I dont think its her nipple. Its definitely her finger going through your ass crack. XD

When she did that the first time to me I was like, I didnt remember on agreeing for a Prostate massage. But anyways, her finger did not go up my bum. It was a great sensation though.
    Im glad you enjoyed a session with her bro. Zara is the GOAT
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Review

http://www.eroticnuru.com/

Saw Zara this week and because I've seen her a few times she always answers quickly and because I ask in advance I always get the spot I want.

Went to her place in the City ( it's sort of the Rocks, more the city though I reckon ) and as usual I go through the entrance that doesn't have the concierge and it's a quiet street as well with not many people walking & she comes down to meet me. She's dressed nicely as usual and we chat for a few minutes about this and that as her English is very good. She leads me into the bedroom which is spotless and I undress whilst she waits in the main part of the unit which has spectacular city & harbour views and I jump into the shower in which the bathroom is also very clean. She works hard I can tell to keep the place as clean as it is which I appreciate.

After the shower I lie on the bed and she magically reappears and closes the bedroom door and disrobes and her body is firm which lovely tits and firm nipples and she gets the nuru and I relax and she starts & I wait for the cold then warm sensation which I always like and she slathers the nuru on herself which I have to slightly sit up to look up and the sticky nuru gel on her breasts and body looks great then I go back down & she starts working her body all over mine and I know why I come back again and again to this feeling because although she may be older she's know what she is doing and knows men's bodies and even lying down my cock is becoming hard even know I am feeling very relaxed.

After I while I turn over and I'm so relaxed that it takes a while for me to turn over and the fun begins & she slathers some more nuru gel on her front and my cock stirs again and I spread my legs as wide as possible and she goes to town sliding all over me and I close my eyes and just soak in the sensation of this skin to skin nuru gel contact and my cock is rock hard and she is grinding her pussy on the outside of my cock & the tease that I wish she would grab my cock and stuff it in her pussy but I know that won't every happen is part of the tease and she grabs my cock with her nuru hand and body slides me & jerks off my cock at the same time is art and I hold on for a while longer this time and she goes faster and faster and I let myself go and come everywhere with a huge load whilst my body stiffens & I moan really loudly. She stays laying flat on top of me for a couple of minutes and notes that I've never come that hard before with her which is true.

After a bit I go to the shower & wash off the gel etc and go back to the room which is already magically clean again ( she doesn't waste time this woman ) where I dress and then we say our goodbyes and I promise to return soon which I will.

She's half Mongol & half Kazak in case any of you are wondering about her face and probably mid 40ish I reckon but when it comes to the nuru only experience she leaves the others in the dust. No FS and only outside touching of her body, I think she prefers that you receive rather than give. I'd still recommend her to anyone and she's had the same price $200 for years now and seems to have done very well out of it all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Review

http://www.eroticnuru.com/

Saw Zara this week and because I've seen her a few times she always answers quickly and because I ask in advance I always get the spot I want.

Went to her place in the City ( it's sort of the Rocks, more the city though I reckon ) and as usual I go through the entrance that doesn't have the concierge and it's a quiet street as well with not many people walking & she comes down to meet me. She's dressed nicely as usual and we chat for a few minutes about this and that as her English is very good. She leads me into the bedroom which is spotless and I undress whilst she waits in the main part of the unit which has spectacular city & harbour views and I jump into the shower in which the bathroom is also very clean. She works hard I can tell to keep the place as clean as it is which I appreciate.

After the shower I lie on the bed and she magically reappears and closes the bedroom door and disrobes and her body is firm which lovely tits and firm nipples and she gets the nuru and I relax and she starts & I wait for the cold then warm sensation which I always like and she slathers the nuru on herself which I have to slightly sit up to look up and the sticky nuru gel on her breasts and body looks great then I go back down & she starts working her body all over mine and I know why I come back again and again to this feeling because although she may be older she's know what she is doing and knows men's bodies and even lying down my cock is becoming hard even know I am feeling very relaxed.

After I while I turn over and I'm so relaxed that it takes a while for me to turn over and the fun begins & she slathers some more nuru gel on her front and my cock stirs again and I spread my legs as wide as possible and she goes to town sliding all over me and I close my eyes and just soak in the sensation of this skin to skin nuru gel contact and my cock is rock hard and she is grinding her pussy on the outside of my cock & the tease that I wish she would grab my cock and stuff it in her pussy but I know that won't every happen is part of the tease and she grabs my cock with her nuru hand and body slides me & jerks off my cock at the same time is art and I hold on for a while longer this time and she goes faster and faster and I let myself go and come everywhere with a huge load whilst my body stiffens & I moan really loudly. She stays laying flat on top of me for a couple of minutes and notes that I've never come that hard before with her which is true.

After a bit I go to the shower & wash off the gel etc and go back to the room which is already magically clean again ( she doesn't waste time this woman ) where I dress and then we say our goodbyes and I promise to return soon which I will.

She's half Mongol & half Kazak in case any of you are wondering about her face and probably mid 40ish I reckon but when it comes to the nuru only experience she leaves the others in the dust. No FS and only outside touching of her body, I think she prefers that you receive rather than give. I'd still recommend her to anyone and she's had the same price $200 for years now and seems to have done very well out of it all.
    She is good, thinking of paying her another visit, like that idea of spreading legs, been twice, not had a pussy grind.
    Wasn't sure if touching was allowed or not.
    Hope she cleans off the cum before seeing next customer!